Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Is this a joke?

ah sorry i meant this

coldplay-2002-a-rush-of-blood-to-the-head.jpg

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Yea seen phonics TWICE, at Wembley and Millenium stadium. Yea Kelly Jones is a great live act. I've not listened to any of their music since JEEP really. It's only Kelly lift int it?

Nah, only the drummer changed, and to be honest I prefer the new one. They've added a guitarist for the latest record too i think.

Also, Language. Sex. Violence. Other? is a fantastic album, if you liked their earlier stuff I'd give it a try.

Another thing that goes a bit more unnoticed is the covers that they've done, as they usually end up as B-sides. But there are some great covers if you check out their back catalogue.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Nah, only the drummer changed, and to be honest I prefer the new one. They've added a guitarist for the latest record too i think.

Also, Language. Sex. Violence. Other? is a fantastic album, if you liked their earlier stuff I'd give it a try.

Another thing that goes a bit more unnoticed is the covers that they've done, as they usually end up as B-sides. But there are some great covers if you check out their back catalogue.

I'll certainly have a listen of their newer stuff. :thumbsup:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I've never understood why Coldplay get quite so much stick, it's not as if they're really bad at what they do, just a bit different to what some people like. For what it's worth, I really like them.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I've never understood why Coldplay get quite so much stick, it's not as if they're really bad at what they do, just a bit different to what some people like. For what it's worth, I really like them.

They're not very macho I suppose. People think Chris Martin is a bit of a ponce. I think he's musical dynamite!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
They're not very macho I suppose. People think Chris Martin is a bit of a ponce. I think he's musical dynamite!

He's certainly a character. One of those bands that, despite their relatively mellow music style, I reckon would be brilliant live. I'd love to go and see them.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
Oasis were the soundtrack to many many all day sessions in pubs across Brighton and home town Southwick & Shm in the 90's.. f***ing superb !! Seeing Coldplay live at Glasto this year but kind of understand the threads above.. I'll let you know how they do live.. I've heard they are superb.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Definetly maybe
What's the story morning glory
Labour of love
Urban hymns
Music for the jilted generation

Aaah there's too many..... I give up

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4118551 said:
Another one, 1995 live on the White Room

[yt]QjdJjX5poKw[/yt]

They were an amazing band
I like the song round our way when they performed that on the White room, it's on YouTube but I'm crap at all this

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
51P4DOZMcCL._SS500_.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4118540 said:
then ask yourself what the f*** happened to Liam's voice after this? He used to sound so so good
I thought the exact same thing upon finding this smashing acoustic version of Up in the Sky.. (1993):

[yt]Vxgd2_VfJdw[/yt]

D

Deleted member 18477

albums i can remember from teen years
limp bizkit - chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavoured water was the album of my teenage years.
RHCP - by the way
Puddle of mud - come clean
guns n roses - greatest hits
linkin park - hybrid theory
papa roach - infest
the hives - your new favourite band
stereophonics - just enough education to perform
will smith - big willie style prob also featured somewhere...

But Oasis - whats the story is the best Album ever! unfortunetly i was only 6 when this came out so it did not feature in my teen years until my dad introduced it to me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here