O/T Snowboarding (sexually related!!))

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Right my mate (female) texted me to ask if i had ever heard of the term SNOWBOARDING, which is something sexually connected and nothing to do with snow apparently!!

I have never herad of it, neither have my work colleagues.

Is there anyone out there in this bastion of knowledge that is NSC that has heard of this term and what it means??

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I had a look on peevish.co.uk and it wasn't there. I did see this though:

snurge Noun. A person who smells bicycle seats for sexual pleasure. :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Snowboarding is where a bloke lays flat on his back, and his lover then squats over him sideways with her arse hanging over his groinal area. The penis is then inserted into the orifice of choice, and the woman bounces up and down on the erect appendage by pushing her knees up and down (still in the squatting position), giving the appearance of "snowboarding".

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Easy 10 said:
Snowboarding is where a bloke lays flat on his back, and his lover then squats over him sideways with her arse hanging over his groinal area. The penis is then inserted into the orifice of choice, and the woman bounces up and down on the erect appendage by pushing her knees up and down (still in the squatting position), giving the appearance of "snowboarding".

i like the slalom version:p

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
i like the slalom version:p

You have no sense of balance ................... you would snap your....................................:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports