Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Sex in the city!!!!!!!!!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I will be in mourning in two hours as it will be the last episode of Sex in the City!!!:( :cry:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Must be a "girl" thing!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Every girls magazine (plus Heat) goes on about SJP is a godess and a style guru.

Fuckin hell girls, havent you worked out yet that she is an ugly dog that looks like a tranny. A complete fuckin mushbird !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I won't - waste of space program :angry: :angry: :angry:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Wilko said:
Every girls magazine (plus Heat) goes on about SJP is a godess and a style guru.

Fuckin hell girls, havent you worked out yet that she is an ugly dog that looks like a tranny. A complete fuckin mushbird !!
I second that emotion.:clap2:
However I do find Kim Cattrell rather attractive

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Maybe it is a girl thing!! I can relate to it if I had thought about I would have arranged to be with my friends to watch the last episode. Too late now:(

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am not denying the show is quite good and very watchable. i am just baffled by how the female poplulation see SJP as some sort of Icon and idolise her when she is clearly an ugly bloke in a wig.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I think it is because she is not a classic beauty thats why it works. Plus it is a girly thing the friendship between the four main characters.

Have to admire the fanatacism of the girlies - it seems to be reaching footy-supporter proportions. A be-titted person at my workplace has just asked to leave work early to attend a "Sex in the City" farewell party.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
although sarah jessica parker isnt exactly the nicest looking woman on the planet (rather minging most the time) but it is a good programme which women can relate to! At least it had a happy ending! :) :wave: sex and the city!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I shed some tears the song at the end brought back some fab memories I have of my friends. *soppy tart!!*

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
the programme before it started was what made me feel a bit sad! im sure the re-runs wil be on for years to come though!:clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Wilko said:

I'm in total agreement Wilko, she's plug ugly and has a revolting scrawny figure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here