O/T New windscreen

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
My windscreen has managed to crack over night and I now need to have it replaced. Does anyone know of a decent place to do so? The mechanic I usually use has quoted a fortune.

Cheers
Chris

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Some places get rid of cracks in the windscreen for free, can't think of the place though but they have an advert on the tele

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When I need new tyres, or stuff like that, I just give my car keys to my secretary, and it gets sorted all by magic.

Maybe you could ask her?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Autoglass, surely?

One of the most consistant advertising campaigns on the radio for the last year or so!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a chip in my windscreen last year that started developing into an alarming CRACK before my very eyes as I was driving to work one morning. It was spreading all the way along to the drivers side, and I was CONVINCED it was going to fall in, or something.

Anyway, I got to work safely and flicked through the yellow pages, got a few quotes, and some guy came up to my works carpark in Haywards Heath and replaced the windscren there and then. He even careully peeled my little Seagulls sticker off the old one and put it neatly in the corner of my new windshield. Knocked me back about £80 I think, all in, which wasn't too bad I thought.

I havn't the faintest idea what company that was, by the way. So although my tale is relevent within the context of this thread, I appreciate it is also in essesence completely useless to you and something of a waste of time.

Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports