Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Garden Designer/Landscaper Required

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rather off topic, but having looked through friends of the albion and not found anything I thought I'd ask on here if anyone was a garden designer / landscapers or know of one they could recommend? Small family vegetable / country style garden with pond which needs a good shake down and redesign and some hard landscaping...

Done some googling but all I seem to find is award winning websites for local designers who may find my little slice of heaven rather a come down. Thanks for your indulgence...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if you need help with the Grass let me know, you'd be amazed what difference the lawn does to a garden when its looked after properly..unlike mine at home! serious offer that is :thumbsup:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Thanks everyone very much for all the pm's. Marc I'll take you up on your offer when the work is done, I can see it getting rather trampled with what I need to do first! :thumbsup:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hi Tedebear, I work as a gardener and I'm studying for a Diploma in Land management and Forestry at Plumpton, so feel free to give me a shout if you need me! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here