Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - decent Brighton B&Bs

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I'm planning a jolly good day out for Harty's testimonial game, there's a few of us coming down & we want to make a proper day of it and it would be ideal if we could stay overnight in the centre of town.

The trouble is that I am having a nightmare trying to find a decent, clean, cheap, no-fuss B&B in Brighton which will take a one night booking on a weekend. All the B&Bs I've tried are either "Boutique" hotels (whatever that means) or Student hostel hovels.

I can't believe the parlarver I'm having. I've researched on tinterweb and don't seem to be getting anywhere. None of the usual cheapo chain hotels (Quality, Premier Inn & Travelodge) have any availability. The big chains are way too expensive.

Can anyone on here recommend somewhere? It's all blokes, no romantic stuff required, just want somewhere to dump our kit & disappear until 3 a.m., kip for a few hours & have a decent breakfast before the off.

Cheers!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm planning a jolly good day out for Harty's testimonial game, there's a few of us coming down & we want to make a proper day of it and it would be ideal if we could stay overnight in the centre of town.

The trouble is that I am having a nightmare trying to find a decent, clean, cheap, no-fuss B&B in Brighton which will take a one night booking on a weekend. All the B&Bs I've tried are either "Boutique" hotels (whatever that means) or Student hostel hovels.

I can't believe the parlarver I'm having. I've researched on tinterweb and don't seem to be getting anywhere. None of the usual cheapo chain hotels (Quality, Premier Inn & Travelodge) have any availability. The big chains are way too expensive.

Can anyone on here recommend somewhere? It's all blokes, no romantic stuff required, just want somewhere to dump our kit & disappear until 3 a.m., kip for a few hours & have a decent breakfast before the off.

Cheers!

Campsite at Sheepcote Valley.

OK, OK. Just a suggestion... :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

to be fair thats a big ask for a seaside town in the middle of summer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Crown & Anchor (01273 559494) has a couple of B&B rooms that are supposed to be really good value. About ten mins walk from Withdean :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here