Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t Boxing. Will Haye end up fighting Harrison before the year is out?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Does he want the fight with either of the Klitsko's, or is he looking at a domestic showdown to end Audrey's glittering career?

With Harrison being a gooner could they fight at the Emirates Sept/Oct or perhaps Haye's New Den?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Does he want the fight with either of the Klitsko's, or is he looking at a domestic showdown to end Audrey's glittering career?

With Harrison being a gooner could they fight at the Emirates Sept/Oct or perhaps Haye's New Den?
I dont think it will happen, there is absolutely no upside in Haye taking this fight, fraudley isnt a big enough name for there to be any money in bigging up the ' domestic showdown ' angle , and there is always the chance of fraudley landing a lucky punch, so dont think it will come off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is Harrison still going? It must have been ages ago he won his Olympic title and promised all-sorts.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Talk of Haye fighting the Klitchkos has died a death at the mo and A Force has relinquished his European title so I'd say a good chance of a Summer promotion. With both being excellent at selling a fight then it would be a box office smash and talking of smash that is exactly what A Force will do to the fraud Haye.

The newwwwwwwwwwwww Heavyweight Champion of the World is A Force Audley Harrison :clap2::clap2::clap2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Talk of Haye fighting the Klitchkos has died a death at the mo and A Force has relinquished his European title so I'd say a good chance of a Summer promotion. With both being excellent at selling a fight then it would be a box office smash and talking of smash that is exactly what A Force will do to the fraud Haye.

The newwwwwwwwwwwww Heavyweight Champion of the World is A Force Audley Harrison :clap2::clap2::clap2:
box office smash ? harrison to beat haye ??i'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Here's an opponent more on Harrison's level - a southpaw too

[yt]5HAf_INrFy0[/yt]

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

I can see Harrison jumping the queue and fighting the Klitchso's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here