Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T black mans pinch...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not sure 'coloured' was ever acceptable. Back when people said 'coloured' they didn't stop to think whether it was acceptable or not. Black is the correct term to refer to a black person's race. But that doesn't mean it's always appropriate to use it. For example, don't greet black people with 'hey black man' :)

My dad is in his mid eighties and still occasionally refers to black people as "coloured" or "darkies" during a conversation as these were the least derogatory but acceptable to his generation who didn't consider if any offence was taken about describing ethnicity because they didn't use the really offensive words.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You've only listed 3 , whats the fourth ?

bugger, that'll teach me not to watch tv and piss around on nsc at the same time. There is generally accepted to be 3 races or ethnic groups which can be divided into subgroups. One of the subgroups of the negriod race, Australlian Aborigines, are thought by some to be a completely separate group known as Australioid.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This saying was widely used when I was young (shut up those who know me; i know it was a long time ago) but I've been using Negroid pinch or Aborigioid pinch for this for ooohh ever so many years.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Oh right, it means your skin turns black if you are pinched by a black man. A blood blister. I'm no expert but I would say inferring black men hold dark spiritual powers to turn your skin black while not being outright racist is a fairly ignorant thing to say. Would you still rub a black man for luck?

Black pussy for luck.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This saying was widely used when I was young (shut up those who know me; i know it was a long time ago) but I've been using Negroid pinch or Aborigioid pinch for this for ooohh ever so many years.
Would often be used on building sites where someone misses the nail with a hammer and catches their nail.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Would often be used on building sites where someone misses the nail with a hammer and catches their nail.

When Iworked on roofs the phrase most people used after hitting their thumbnail was FUUUUUUUU KIIIIIIIIIN ELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** **** **** **** FUUUUUUUCK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here