Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T - bathroom fitting/plumber help

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If you're near Eastbourne, Plumbers mate in Firle road are really helpful and knowledgeable, I've been in there many times not knowing what I need and the bloke has a look and says something like "Oh, you need a gallic-threaded, left hand, Stockholm flange with an integral tamping whopple".

Plumbing Merchant in East Sussex - Plumbers Mate Ltd

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you don't know the make and model of the toilet you are probably p*ssing in the wind - even on poogle

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Actually snapped the seat or just the hinges bust? Could get just hinges if so.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
the toilet doesn't seem to have a make advertised on it.

It's the lid that's broke, the seat is intact. Just looks awful and it's been broken for nearly a year now.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
try floline of ditching road if you are in brighton They are very helpful in there

macky

Dec 28, 2004
cheers, that's close enough so I'll pop in tomorrow.

you will ike it in there they area bit out of the norm But very knowledgable about their stuff
I thnk they close at 4 Not to sure though ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
If you're near Eastbourne, Plumbers mate in Firle road are really helpful and knowledgeable, I've been in there many times not knowing what I need and the bloke has a look and says something like "Oh, you need a gallic-threaded, left hand, Stockholm flange with an integral tamping whopple".

Plumbing Merchant in East Sussex - Plumbers Mate Ltd

I was after one of those the other week, but they only had the Oslo flange version which doesn't come with the integral whopple, so I had to buy a self-lubricating skyhook converter sprocket and fit that on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here