Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nuno sacked - Conte SINGED

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Going to be an interesting and stressful week me thinks as we try to hold onto our gaffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He’s under contract. We wouldn’t want him to go.

I doubt very strongly that he would want to go.

A big(?) club like Spurs has no divine right to snaffle up coaches or players from so called smaller clubs. They can whistle for it.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Poor sod looked lost on the touchline yesterday. Kane wanting away seems to have really dragged morale down, and Nuno can't seem to get them out of it. That, and his tactics don't seem to suit what the fans want.

Take the pay-off, go on holiday for a year, then pop up again... Oh to be a PL football manager!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Going to be an interesting and stressful week me thinks as we try to hold onto our gaffer.

Potter is going nowhere. He is at the very best club at this moment in his career and I am sure he knows that.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very relaxed week with a good point against Liverpool in the bag, Newcastle coming up next and Graham Potter not going anywhere near Tottenham. Punkt slut, as we say over here.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's not Nuno Espírito Santo fault, he's walked into Levys mess, tried to sort out, the Kane situation hasn't helped him.
I doubt very much GP would want to get involved in their shit show.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Not stressed at all.

The best way to sell your club to Potter as a club he should manage is to trigger happily employ a hire-em-and-fire-em policy with the previous manager. Not.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Very relaxed week with a good point against Liverpool in the bag, Newcastle coming up next and Graham Potter not going anywhere near Tottenham. Punkt slut, as we say over here.

Punkt slut sounded rather rude, but a quick translation leaves me disappointed.
Point end is the direct translation, I guess we would say full stop.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Had a little Potter Twitter search and there are a few Villa fans who think they can double his wages and lure him away. :ffsparr:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Fair play to Nuno, joining them was a 'win, win' situation. Enhance your reputation at a basket case club or get a lovely pay off before Crimbo.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
According to the Athletic, Levy inserted a clause into the Nuno contract that he could be dismissed without compensation after one season if a top 6 finish were not achieved. So they sack him now they’ll have to pay him off. And whilst still paying Mourinho £4m a year until June 22 as they have to match the difference between what he would have earned at Spurs whilst now at Roma.

Joke of a club, but a lovely stadium.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Villa , spurs , Utd , arsenal , Newcastle
Christ they all want him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget the outrage at Little Old Brighton sacking Hughton - so ungrateful as he was the only thing keeping us minnows up.

Fast forward. Little Old Brighton are doing well. Clearly we need to poach the manager as he is performing a miracle with those minnows.

Know your place Little Old Brighton.

It's the same disrespect again with a slightly difference slant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The price you pay for losing El Sackio.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Villa , spurs , Utd , arsenal , Newcastle
Christ they all want him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Everton have many more results like last time add them in there as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here