Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nufc.com

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Perhaps not in the same creative league as the cartoon match reports of the magnificent htfc-world.com, but it'll be worth keeping an eye on nufc.com for their response to tomorrow's game - always well-researched, funny and not too one-eyed, though with an understandable black and white focus.

And while they don't generally go in for campaigning, many years ago they ran a long piece promoting the fight for Falmer after I emailed them about it, so they're permanently in my good books.

If you're interested, here's their take on the equivalent Cup fixture last year:

nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2012-01-28brighton-a.html

If you're not interested, presumably I'll be hit with a one week ban... :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You have 15 minutes...................

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
You have 15 minutes...................

:eek:

[racks brain for interesting information]

My distant cousins used to play for the Albion.
I can put my foot behind my head.
Germaine Greer taught me at university.
I was once interviewed on Sky Sports wearing a Brighton shirt and a giant blue and white top hat.
I only have nine toenails.

(gulp)

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

I was once interviewed on Sky Sports wearing a Brighton shirt and a giant blue and white top hat.

(gulp)

I think that's more information than has ever been provided by a certain Hove born and banned NSCer !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

(gulp)

Good effort sir!

What's the deal on the interview ?

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Good effort sir!

What's the deal on the interview ?

Went out to see a couple of England Test matches in the Caribbean in 2004 and spotted a giant blue and white top hat in an Edinburgh shop window just before I left. Decided it went rather well with my Albion shirts so quite often wore them in combination to the Tests. Someone from Sky (looking to fill some time during the lunch interval presumably) spotted me and decided I looked daft enough to be on telly, and Tim Abraham interviewed me in the stands at Antigua, just after Brian Lara scored his 400.

As I recall we had to restart the interview after he began "So, I see you're fully kitted out there in your West Brom colours" and I corrected him sharply...

Anyway, that's enough reminiscing - now gearing up for kick-off with my Newcastle-supporting flatmate...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here