NSFG - Oh! Guess whose picture we have for the month of June?!?!?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Alan and Glenn. Just tear off the bottom right hand corner and move on. Though above Glenn's pic there is a lovely artists impression of the Amex - up yours Judas.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Sorted. :thumbsup:

IMG_0347-1.jpg

(Too much time on my hands)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As soon as the **** left I put a big black cross through it. Though that wasn't enough so I cut out the judas **** and now have the pleasure of Gary Dicker for 2 months :thumbsup:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How funny, only this morning I was reading a book called Modern Football is Rubbish (50 odd pages in and it's been quite amusing so far). It's basically an A-Z of why football back in the day was allot more fun than the current day experience. Under C there is a chapter called Curse of the official club calendar.

To quote the second paragraph:

A year is a long time in football and you can pretty much guarantee the Mr November or December (ok it's June in our case) will have been sold to an arch rival or picked up a career threatening injury by the time their stint on the office wall comes round.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't the club just issue a sticker to paste over the offending photo - a bit like Scunthorpe did, albeit for completely differnt reasons :lol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On my calendar, I've got 2 photos of the arches being raised, a view from the traffic lights at Village Way, and underneath the east stand.
What's the problem?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Will do next time I'm in uni - I saved it to one of their Macs.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
my 12 year old son spotted it on the calendar in my work office, just stuck a label over him and wrote Palace Scum on it. That's my boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports