Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - Marcus Bent

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shame, at least we put a good offer on the table for him, and it's good to see us interested in players of his calibre.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just noticed he has been released from Birmingham, would be a magnificent buy in my opinion. All power and pace, just what we need, would complement the strikers already at the club.

Come on Gus, get him in, before one of our rivals does.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Just noticed he has been released from Birmingham, would be a magnificent buy in my opinion. All power and pace, just what we need, would complement the strikers already at the club.

Come on Gus, get him in, before one of our rivals does.

Seriously?
He`s hardly been setting the world alight in the last couple of years.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
All power and pace.

Is this a different Marcus Bent to the bone idol two-goals-a-season money sponge who played for Charlton? The one who's so arrogant/flashy/annoying-towards-teammates that he's had to move clubs on average every season (15 clubs in 16 years)? Or is this a different one? Because I tell you now, I wouldn't have the one we had back even in League One. We're not that desperate and I hope for your sake, you aren't either...

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Is this a different Marcus Bent to the bone idol two-goals-a-season money sponge who played for Charlton? The one who's so arrogant/flashy/annoying-towards-teammates that he's had to move clubs on average every season (15 clubs in 16 years)? Or is this a different one? Because I tell you now, I wouldn't have the one we had back even in League One. We're not that desperate and I hope for your sake, you aren't either...

I'm getting a feeling that you don't rate him, so why don't you just come out and say so!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

b2324.jpg

Marcus Bent

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Goals only tell one side of the story, anyway how many of those games were sub appearances??

Have you seen his body, it's 110% muscle, he'll offer us something different next season and is a handful for anyone, he may not be a prolific goalscorer but his unselfish work will create an abundance of opportunities for others.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Goals only tell one side of the story, anyway how many of those games were sub appearances??

Have you seen his body, it's 110% muscle, he'll offer us something different next season and is a handful for anyone, he may not be a prolific goalscorer but his unselfish work will create an abundance of opportunities for others.

Are you his agent? :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Call me stupid, but I tend to prefer strikers who score goals...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Give it up mate, he's shite

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Marcus Bent is absoulte shite. Whatever club he goes to he always ends up on the bench. Always.

Really not what we're after.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Gus doesnt seem to keen on older players. I think the only got Kish in because he realised you need a bit of experience at leagiue one level.

In the faster paced Championship younger, fitter legs will be required.

Added Gus seems keen to build a team not just for now, but for the future. Players the wrong side of 30 wont fit the mould for the blueprint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here