Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC's most prolific 2014

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If everyone posted at your rate NSC would not really be worth visiting.

Indeed. I don't get all this 'if you post a lot on NSC you haven't got a life' attitude*. Joining in discussions on a messageboard is no more 'sad' than sitting on your own reading novels - and a lot less sad than doing jigsaw puzzles. Using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, NSC etc etc etc is all a part of modern life now; so well done to all those who post a lot as at least that means there's stuff for me to read when I login.

*People will say 'well you would say that with over 14,000 posts', but they ARE spread over 11+ years and I'm never in the top 100. (And I'm not on Facebook and whilst registered on Twitter I haven't been on it for months)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Indeed. I don't get all this 'if you post a lot on NSC you haven't got a life' attitude*. Joining in discussions on a messageboard is no more 'sad' than sitting on your own reading novels - and a lot less sad than doing jigsaw puzzles. Using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, NSC etc etc etc is all a part of modern life now; so well done to all those who post a lot as at least that means there's stuff for me to read when I login.

*People will say 'well you would say that with over 14,000 posts', but they ARE spread over 11+ years and I'm never in the top 100. (And I'm not on Facebook and whilst registered on Twitter I haven't been on it for months)

I completely agree, also I use NSC for all other news items, have done for a long time, when anything happens around the world, NSC is normally the first to provide a direct link to the story etc...................as you rightly say, it is part of modern day life now.................as for post counts, it matters not if you have a post count of 1 or 50,000

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did he ever publish the half-year standings that he started a thread about earlier this year? Anyone would think that he had a life that gets in the way of NSC at times...

Ssssssshhhhhhh!

(I stumbled across that thread yesterday)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Top place last year: 7646
Top place last year: 6105

People over 2500 posts last year: 40
People over 2500 posts last year: 36

We also have a new winner.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I made a big effort to reduce my posts in 2014 and I'm expecting to be well down from 3rd place last year. And there is a limit to how many times I can say the same thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Top place last year: 7646
Top place last year: 6105

People over 2500 posts last year: 40
People over 2500 posts last year: 36

We also have a new winner.