Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Lua Lua VS Millwall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lua Lua VS Liverpool

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Vicente VS Portsmouth

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

They are all class, but I have gone for CMS v Leeds. Couldn't really get a Rizla between that one, Calderon's goal v Bristol City and Buckley v Doncaster - could you set up an "assist of the Season" because I think Noone would get it for the pass!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Harley's free kick is getting NOWHERE NEAR the praise it deserves. It is perfection.

If it was taken by Vicente, it would be leading this poll by a country mile. It's as good a free kick as Beckham vs Greece.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Firstly, fantastic work putting the video together. Very valuable asset to NSC, [MENTION=15282]Tomnorthi[/MENTION]. :bowdown:

I voted for Buckley vs Doncaster, what a moment. But Sparrow vs Southampton was awesome and Calderon vs Bristol City is technical perfection. We've seen some crackers this season.

Thank you Ninja :thumbsup:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Harley's free kick is getting NOWHERE NEAR the praise it deserves. It is perfection.

If it was taken by Vicente, it would be leading this poll by a country mile. It's as good a free kick as Beckham vs Greece.

That was my thought as it went in, the shape of his body even looks like Beckham, carbon copy. That said Calderon's was a beast of a hit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here