• Lua Lua VS Liverpool

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Vicente VS Portsmouth

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Firstly, fantastic work putting the video together. Very valuable asset to NSC, [MENTION=15282]Tomnorthi[/MENTION]. :bowdown:

I voted for Buckley vs Doncaster, what a moment. But Sparrow vs Southampton was awesome and Calderon vs Bristol City is technical perfection. We've seen some crackers this season.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Another Harley vote here

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Unless we score a wondergoal Saturday, whats your favourite/the best?
[yt]q0PiB27cvXI&[/yt]

Poll to follow.

That is my new favourite video, we really did see some belters this season! I too came with the intention of voting Buckey and although it will be the goal I never forget, Vicente at Ipswich, CMS v Leeds, Harley and Calde but I'm going for Sparrow against Saints.

Edit changed my mind and went for Calderon

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Harley v Peterboro, Vicente v Ipswich & Calderon v Bristol for me. Tough to choose between them tbh. Utter chooooon too.:thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I usually tend to prefer passing moves/team-goals over 'hit and hope' strikes, but considering Calderon's stunner vs City came at the end of a 20-odd-pass move - it made it an easy choice. There are a few that I think have been overlooked a little:

- Buckley's late winner against Leicester - uber-slick move orchestrated by Vicente, whose superb off the ball run and lofted cross presented Buckley with the chance to grab the glory once again..
- Mackail-Smith at home to Ipswich - utterly awesome defence-splitter of a pass from Greer, perfectly into the path of Buckley who laid it back for CMS to slide home. Devastatingly incisive counter.
- Barnes at home to Cardiff (2-2), for that sublime 'side of the heel' finish, whilst 4-foot off the ground, into the top corner. Didn't get anywhere near enough credit for that.

Great vid, though. We have scored some BEAUTIES this season.

Found the Buckley goal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN03nvg119I

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Voted Buckley v Doncaster because of the ocassion but the goals from El Peridor and Calde are equally as good.

D

Deleted member 2719

Cracking Video and thread.

Sparrows was brilliant but Calderon gets it for me,because right backs just don't score goals like that (spoken from a former right back who never scored a goal like that!) it was a bit special hit with his outstep so accurately into the top corner...................fantastic goal.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I usually tend to prefer passing moves/team-goals over 'hit and hope' strikes, but considering Calderon's stunner vs City came at the end of a 20-odd-pass move - it made it an easy choice. There are a few that I think have been overlooked a little:

- Buckley's late winner against Leicester - uber-slick move orchestrated by Vicente, whose superb off the ball run and lofted cross presented Buckley with the chance to grab the glory once again..
- Mackail-Smith at home to Ipswich - utterly awesome defence-splitter of a pass from Greer, perfectly into the path of Buckley who laid it back for CMS to slide home. Devastatingly incisive counter.
- Barnes at home to Cardiff (2-2), for that sublime 'side of the heel' finish, whilst 4-foot off the ground, into the top corner. Didn't get anywhere near enough credit for that.

Great vid, though. We have scored some BEAUTIES this season.

Found the Buckley goal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN03nvg119I

If you're talking about some that have been overlooked how about Buckely's first against Donny. GREAT strike. Totally agree with the CMS one too. That shows what were capable of when we hit the longer ball ocassionally.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Great video, thanks for doing it.. I went for Calde but loved ALL of 'em!
Roll on next season, let's hope Vicente features in the goal of the season thread again next April :)

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Tough choice but I went for Buckley v Doncaster in the end. Some great ball control by Noone followed by a superb through ball the Buckley. Oh, and the shear euphoria of it hitting the net (and he celebrated right in front of me in WSL)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here