Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC users, how do I reply to this email?

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I have recieved this email from my rather lovely girlfriend this evening and would love the sound advice of NSC users for drafting my response:

"Right, time to talk…. I’m sorry if I have seemed a bit distant recently, have just had a lot on my mind. I think seeing John at the racing on Sunday and knowing how I’d feel if anything happened to him made me realise I still have very strong feelings for him. We have been doing a lot of talking and I have agreed that, once he realises things cannot be the way they were the last time, that we can give it another go, well, take things handy and see how it works out. I’m sorry if you feel I messed you around a bit, that definitely was not the intention. As far as I was concerned, me and John were just good friends and I was free to see who I wanted and like whoever I wanted. I do really like you but I think if I don’t give things a shot with John, I would always be wondering how it would have worked out. I would like us to still hang out as mates because I think we get on really well and have a laugh. If you don’t want to do this, I’ll understand but would be very disappointed. "

So... What do you say to that, if anything at all? To clarify facts, John was her ex from a year ago. Recently I said she was spending too much time with him and I was told off for being childish... The irony has not been lost on me

I hand over to you lot to come up with the best possible response.

P.S I have considered the potential this thread has for being a repeat of the "is my ex girlfriend a complete slut" thread, and decided I do not think it will, also I don't give a shit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just walk away, with dignity intact

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
She's certainly a coward for dumping you electronically. Bad form.

Tell her to f*** off would be my reaction.

Oh.......and sorry.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Dry your eyes mate

Move on but stay friends if you can bear it so when John's brakes mysteriously fail you're there to pick up the pieces. I don't mean John's pieces by the way

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I hear what people are saying so far. I suppose the best response is nothing, and just not rise to it. As Juan Albion says, they will hate that.

But right now I really want to say something cutting and hurtful, and a little revenge wouldn't go amiss either. I shall wait a while though to calm down.

The brake failure mentioned there by mm gives me a ever-so-slightly illegal idea though...

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
How do you reply to that e-mail. Click the little icon that says "Reply" on it (second from the left on my Outlook Express).

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
Oh yeah, that was classic. The poor girl was CONVINCED you were a Brighton player when I told her, she was going on about meeting you for days, I couldn't bring myself to tell her :lolol:

I am very drunk now. On my own too, this is getting better

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
If you shagged it.Just send her back a reply saying you've had your results from the hospital.Don't tell her what,leave her guessing.:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here