Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Tramps

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Don't go near mendoza, poke, filthy or fatboy as I expect they stink. They spent the whole night sitting in the entrance to the ticket office singing Brighton songs and talking to very scary tramps - first in the queue though! Weird thing is, fatboy already has a ticket and this isn't the first time he has done this type of thing - are we breeding a genration of NSC tramps?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You just have to laugh at Andy! :jester:

I actually thought this was going to be a thread about you Catherine when i saw the title.

:lolol:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Trigger said:
You just have to laugh at Andy! :jester:

I actually thought this was going to be a thread about you Catherine when i saw the title.

:lolol:

Hahaha you're such a funny guy simon, i am in pain from the laughter (or not)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
sorry.gif

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The worrying thing is I was only there wbecause I couldn't be bothered to walk to the bus stop. And I saved £4.

Was funny the weirdos that walked past, including Leon Knight, and a 14 year old girl who had just lost her virginity in the station. She was very keen to tell us about it but was worried we might "split her open." She knew Filthy and his dad.

However, the highlight of my night was Will Packham telling me that Dave Lee and John Piercy are the most talented players we have.

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
fatboy said:
The worrying thing is I was only there wbecause I couldn't be bothered to walk to the bus stop. And I saved £4.

Was funny the weirdos that walked past, including Leon Knight, and a 14 year old girl who had just lost her virginity in the station. She was very keen to tell us about it but was worried we might "split her open." She knew Filthy and his dad.

However, the highlight of my night was Will Packham telling me that Dave Lee and John Piercy are the most talented players we have.

And then you woke up from your nightmare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here