Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Sunday Poker - PokerStars or Full Tilt Poker

Which Poker site should we use for NSC Sunday Night Poker?

• I don't play poker but feel a need to voice my opinion on matters that don't concern me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Hey all,

FTP comes back online this week, which should provide an opportunity to return to the old platform if people would prefer to do this.

Pros of FTP:
- easier for new players to join in (no need for approval)
- better interface (a matter of opinion)

Pros of Stars:
- automated league tables
- has been very reliable (very little downtime)

I think they are both owned by the same company now, so for those of you with ethics there is no easy choice.

Choose your poison.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Full tilt, here.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You can log into your FTP as of last week but real money activates from Tuesday.

You can transfer money between FTP / Pokerstars though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I won't vote as I hardly play. Would love to do so but Sunday nights are my busiest with poker so no real opportunity. PokerStars have bought FTP so I'd assume reliability/functionality will be the same across both

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I prefared Full Tilt.
But I am used to Poker Stars now so not fussed.
Not worried about league table to be honest, only Blue and Doogie seem worried about who is top.:wink:
We seemed to get more players when it was Full Tilt.
Will Bozza still get money for NSC as per the old days if we play on F/T?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I feel the pre flop turnaround easy outs are much more complicated on full tilt yet the ability to double bluff the river on the post folding limpers outlines the true value of a overstacked blind bet on the turn , so with that in mind i quite like pokerstars .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I feel the pre flop turnaround easy outs are much more complicated on full tilt yet the ability to double bluff the river on the post folding limpers outlines the true value of a overstacked blind bet on the turn , so with that in mind i quite like pokerstars .

:rotlf:
So thats where i'm going wrong

I stopped playing when in went to poker stars so have voted FT and will try to get online again if you switch back.

I had about £50 in my FT account when it went down. Will I ever see that again?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I stopped playing when in went to poker stars so have voted FT and will try to get online again if you switch back.

same as me. Never managed to get on with Stars so FT for me also.

And yes, I've had a an email from FT stating that the £26 i had in there, is still there.

same as me. Never managed to get on with Stars so FT for me also.

And yes, I've had a an email from FT stating that the £26 i had in there, is still there.

That's good news. I've not had an e-mail but hopefully the balance will be there when I log on (which I can't do from work pc).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I am the same. Logged on to FT yesterday for the first time since it was shut down, my dough was still in there but I can't withdraw it 'til tomorrow.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
OK, so it seems that FTP is going to be the winner.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] not sure if you will want to set-up the same way as before (assuming that will be possible) so you get commission? If so, then we should probably move to Tilt as soon as it is set-up.

I'm not around this Sunday, so good luck all (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here