Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
AlexFrutos said:
I'm at a crucial stage in my tactical planning (with my Milan team on FM 2006), so I'm delegating this to my vice-Captain :)

From memory, you'll need to let Redhead and John Boy know, but I think everyone else who was meeting at Brighton (Me, CK, ES, Jaz, Adrie, Kev) already knows from this thread.

Anyone know if I missed anyone?

My dad is giving me a lift to PP.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Adriodinho said:
why the f*** change everyone on the last day.

you move me out of posistion out of my knowldge and then you change where we meet without my knowledge.

fuxck sake

chill out mate, im sure it will all be changed once everyone gets there.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Adriodinho said:

you move me out of posistion out of my knowldge and then you change where we meet without my knowledge.

fuxck sake

You've been playing at CB for the last week or so as i asked if i could play there as thats where i play every week for my sunday team.

I am willing to swap possitions with you though if its going to bother you that much!

PM's are being sent out now and as its only one station down the line i didnt think it would affect people that much!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:

fuxck sake

If you'd read the thread, it wouldn't be without your knowledge mate.

Everyone who knows only knows from reading this, and as I said, the trains from Portslade and Robertsbridge stop at London Road anyways, so it's no more effort than it would have been to get to Brighton.

As for the position thing, we're not all going to be screwed to the ground in one place like table football players, we'll all probably end up all over the place at one stage or another.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
So what is going on? am I meeting Audrey and Jazmine at Brighton Station or what? im confused :(

i will be at brighton station, although i have no money for a train so we would have to walk.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
AlexFrutos said:
If you'd read the thread, it wouldn't be without your knowledge mate.

Everyone who knows only knows from reading this, and as I said, the trains from Portslade and Robertsbridge stop at London Road anyways, so it's no more effort than it would have been to get to Brighton.

As for the position thing, we're not all going to be screwed to the ground in one place like table football players, we'll all probably end up all over the place at one stage or another.

All we have to do all game is keep the back four reasonbly straight.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cereal Killer said:
So what is going on? am I meeting Audrey and Jazmine at Brighton Station or what? im confused :(

Jaz is meant to be meeting us (me, Redhead, Ali) at LR to make sure we get from there to PP as I don't know the way.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
brightonfan_86 said:
Can someone tell Aids who he is meeting tonight, because he says he won't go if he doesn't know who he is meeting!

Adrie: Get off at London Road instead of at Brighton (LR is one stop before Brighton) and meet me, Redhead and Ali there at about 6pm on the bridge between the two platforms.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
AlexFrutos said:
Jaz is meant to be meeting us (me, Redhead, Ali) at LR to make sure we get from there to PP as I don't know the way.

bloody AIDS always ahs to confuse things.

i could meet ck and aids at b.ton st, then walk to london road stastion and meet you lot

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:

i could meet ck and aids at b.ton st, then walk to london road stastion and meet you lot

Fine by me mate, Ali isn't getting to LR until about 10 past 6 anyways, so that give you time to get from Brighton to LR.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
seagulljaz said:

Thats a bit of a walk.

I know the way to PP from LR so i dont mind showing people the way.

I think i am now meeting Eddie and john boy on the train on the way to Brighton before going to LR

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
Thats a bit of a walk.

I know the way to PP from LR so i dont mind showing people the way.

I think i am now meeting Eddie and john boy on the train on the way to Brighton before going to LR

So you three are meeting me and Redhead and jaz at LR, correct?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here