NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
This is going to be cool! :cool:

Anyone else think its getting a little so serious?

Will this thread make 100 pages before KO?

I think yes

I don't think it's getting too serious at all. I think it should be a lot of fun.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
ali_jenkins123 said:
Note to self:

Keep beer away from jaz, oh and buy some beer first!

Dont worry Jaz, im not going to go mad on my drink (I promised my mum I won't be drinking at all) I will hopefully be buying 8 XXXX's for a fiver and you can have a couple if you wish, I was only planning on having 3-4

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
pre match game update.

yesterday seagulljaz had a 6-a-side game at east brighton park, even though this was not a real game it was taken very seriously by all concerned.

Jaz lost the game 4-3 but he was man of the match by a mile. he scored one and set up two.

he was in Gerrard mode getting up and down the pitch like a yo-yo and was unlucky to be on the losing team.

Jaz said " i was please with my performance but it was gutting to lose in the last minute but that is life"

When ask about the big game today he replied " im looking forward to it, on this performance i should start but it aint my choice, i just glad to be part of this set-up."

the game starts at preston park at 7pm GMT and is pay on the day with only two pound's to get in

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
Dont worry Jaz, im not going to go mad on my drink (I promised my mum I won't be drinking at all) I will hopefully be buying 8 XXXX's for a fiver and you can have a couple if you wish, I was only planning on having 3-4

:) thanks mate, ill get them next week then

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I hate having to lie to my mum though, I told her im meeting a few mates from college and that I wont be drinking.

I didnt feel comfortable saying that im meeting peoplefrom the internet cos she will proberbly lecture me and try not to go.

As for drinking, if I said I was drinking she wouldnt let me go full stop :lolol:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
I hate having to lie to my mum though, I told her im meeting a few mates from college and that I wont be drinking.

I didnt feel comfortable saying that im meeting peoplefrom the internet cos she will proberbly lecture me and try not to go.

As for drinking, if I said I was drinking she wouldnt let me go full stop :lolol:

is my mum the only one ok with me meeting people off nsc to play football:dunce:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cereal Killer said:

So far, we have Cereal Killer and Adrie (has anyone told him that we're not meeting at Brighton anymore, just out of interest?) lying to their mothers about why they're attending.

Anyone else, lol?

Just having fun with you guys:)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ali watch:

Ali has played 2 games of football this week, one on monday at the world class 4-a-side football establishment that is westows where his team came out as clear winners (15-4).
Ali was on fine form making important defensive tackles aswell as scoring 4 goals himself!

On Tuesday Ali grased us with his presence at Pitch Invasion (Waterhall) where he was unlucky to be on the loosing side.
After losing 3-1 Ali gave us an interview and said: "i was gutted to have lost this tight match, i was very pleased with my goal (a low hard drilled shot from the left wing powerd its way between the keeper and his near post). i thaught i was very good defensivly and was dissapointed that the goals were scored whilst i was in the midfield holding role"

In the post-match game of headers and vollys Ali was in particually good form with some thumping headers and supplying quality crosses all night. He also showed his versatile side to his game when he donned the gloves and made some important saves from close range.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
It's not that she wont be alright with it, im sure she wont mind BUT im sure I will get a bloody lecture and asked lots of questions (although I was half expecting a lot of questions about who im meeting up with from college)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
LONDON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED. :jester:

BBC SOUTHERN COUNTIES RADIO HAVE REPORTED THAT LONDON ROAD WILL BE CLOSED FROM 6:30 TO 11:00.

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE EL CLASSICO AT PRESTON PARK, 80,000 FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP AND WATCH EL CLASSICO.

FANS ARE EXPECTED TO TURN UP IN THEIR NUMBERS AND POLICE ARE TELLING DRIVERS TO FIND ALTERNATIVE ROUTE TO CITY CENTRE.

POLICE SEARGEANT JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "WE'RE FULLY AWARE OF EL CLASSICO GOING ON AT PRESTON PARK", "THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT ROAD CLOSURES IN MEASURE SO THAT FANS CAN GET TO THE NSC ARENA IN TIME AND WATCH THIS PRESTIGIOUS EVENT".

YESTERDAY THERE WHERE REPORTS THAT THE TWO BIGGEST HOOLIGAN GROUPS IN FOOTBALL TODAY ARE TO BE IN ATTENDANCE ASWELL, THESE HOOLIGANS GROUPS ARE CALLED NSC ULTRAS AND THE CROCS HEADHUNTERS.

JOE STEVENS HAD THIS TO SAY, "THERE WILL BE RIOT PATROL ON THE AREA AROUND PRESTON PARK AND WE'LL STEP UP SECURITY SO EVERYBODY CAN WATCH THIS EVENT IN GOOD MANNER AND FUN".

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT IN EVERY AREA OF THE STADIUM, TICKET TOUTS WILL BE ON SCENE SELLING TICKETS IN THE EXCUTIVE BOXES AT HIGH PRICES.

JOE STEVENS SAID THIS, "IF WE SEE ANYONE SELLING TICKETS OUTSIDE THE STADIUM THEN WE'LL DEAL WITH THEM THE BEST WE CAN, IF TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THEN WE'LL ARREST THEM ON SITE".

MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW.........

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here