Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
london road stn is actually closer to PP! might be a better option to meet there as it is on the seaford/newhaven line anyway so redhead and fruty could just get of there insted of changing.

by the way my work thing got cancelled so i can defo play!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
What happened?

LOet me guess, girlfriend giving you a bit of grief about going tonight????
If so, dont worry, I got the same from mine

yer and grief about playing football last night, and watching football on tuesday and working on monday and also playing football on sunday :rolleyes:

wonder if its worth it sometimes(the girlfriend not the football)

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
ali_jenkins123 said:
london road stn is actually closer to PP! might be a better option to meet there as it is on the seaford/newhaven line anyway so redhead and fruty could just get of there insted of changing.

by the way my work thing got cancelled so i can defo play!

can meet people at london road station as it easier to walk as i am skint

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
seagulljaz said:
yer and grief about playing football last night, and watching football on tuesday and working on monday and also playing football on sunday :rolleyes:

wonder if its worth it sometimes(the girlfriend not the football)

Yeah, I get the same from my girlfriend. I havent played footie in ages but she seems to think I prefere football to her and that I would rather work or watch/listen to the footie instead from seeing her :rolleyes: (although sometimes thats true :lolol: )

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm happy with meeting at London Road if that suits everyone else.

Just as long as there is someone there to show me how to get from there to PP, seeing as I've no idea.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
Yeah, I get the same from my girlfriend. I havent played footie in ages but she seems to think I prefere football to her and that I would rather work or watch/listen to the footie instead from seeing her :rolleyes: (although sometimes thats true :lolol: )

i dont understand when she moans about me working, if i have no money we cant go out places, with no money you will never see me again, it for one day a bloody week and its in the night :angry:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
AlexFrutos said:
I'm happy with meeting at London Road if that suits everyone else.

Just as long as there is someone there to show me how to get from there to PP, seeing as I've no idea.

:wave: i could if you like

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Well as ive already had to get the train to lewes (for 2 bloody hours!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: ) ive still got a valid ticket that i could use, and it would be easier as you can see PP wen you go on the viaduct!

So is that 6 at london road then?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
seagulljaz said:
i dont understand when she moans about me working, if i have no money we cant go out places, with no money you will never see me again, it for one day a bloody week and its in the night :angry:

Me and my girlfriend have decided not to see each other on Tuesdays and Thursdays cos we get bored if we see each other everyday.
She gets pissed of if i work overtime on on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday because it is the days I normally see her. It's not like its going to f***ing kill her if i dont see her for one day I would normally see her.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
Well as ive already had to get the train to lewes (for 2 bloody hours!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: ) ive still got a valid ticket that i could use, and it would be easier as you can see PP wen you go on the viaduct!

So is that 6 at london road then?

Sounds good to me mate.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
brightonfan_86 said:
So lets clear things up then:

We're meeting at 6:30 at the clock tower thingy at PP.

Kick off time is at 7:00.

Yup thats the one, or at 6ish at london road stn

Dont forget the cones/notepad/camera/your dad!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Woodchip said:
What time's the train arrive and I'll be able to meet people at London Road Station.

Well, the train that Redhead and I will be on will get to London Road at about 5:58 or something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here