Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer Kickabout, Thursday 10th August onwards @ 6.30, Preston Park

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
rumours that seagulljaz is bing recalled to teh nsc team are flying around as redhead drops out.

more to follow

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
Ive heard on the rumer mill that there is a big money loan deal sending ards to the CROCS team!

As in "we're paying them big money to take him"

J/K Adrie

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Only an hour to go untill NSC XI vice captain Ali Jenkins has to leave for the big match!

To fill this hour i shall wait another 10 mins for my chips to cook properly and then eat them before going upstairs and putting the stripes on befor packing my bag and making my way to the local Co-op to buy beer, once i have done this i shall get on the train to meet john boy at portslade and the ES as we make our way to London road!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
ali_jenkins123 said:
Only an hour to go untill NSC XI vice captain Ali Jenkins has to leave for the big match!

To fill this hour i shall wait another 10 mins for my chips to cook properly and then eat them before going upstairs and putting the stripes on befor packing my bag and making my way to the local Co-op to buy beer, once i have done this i shall get on the train to meet john boy at portslade and the ES as we make our way to London road!

see you at london road then :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here