Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Poker 18/09/11

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Forgotten how to sign in and did ask on an earlier post How can you play Live Poker on an IPad? Can you get 888?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Is full tilt even back up running? had its license revoked a while back. not heard whether it has it back or not

Not sure? I haven't played NSC poker for a while, last time i played it was full tilt. Still had a bit of money in my account too. Not having any luck finding the tournament in pokerstars, i'll have to leave it this week.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure? I haven't played NSC poker for a while, last time i played it was full tilt. Still had a bit of money in my account too. Not having any luck finding the tournament in pokerstars, i'll have to leave it this week.

go to home games ,439994808

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

you have to join the club. explained in previous threads

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I had about £50 :( What time is the game starting? When i type that number into the 'find tournment' section it just says tournament not found. Any clues?

Go to home games. Hit join a club and type in club id 482657 inv code seagulls and wait for admin to accept u

sorry for the slow reply i have two cash tables open at the mo

I had about £50 :( What time is the game starting? When i type that number into the 'find tournment' section it just says tournament not found. Any clues?

Not good mate, should eventually get it back, they are sourcing funding. As for game, it starts at 8pm. If you click on "home games" click "join a poker club" and enter club id "482657" you will also need to enter your name and an invitation code (the only thing I don't have) I think without it, you just need approval from Matt. Hope that helps? :smile:

Sorry fixtures :facepalm:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Not good mate, should eventually get it back, they are sourcing funding. As for game, it starts at 8pm. If you click on "home games" click "join a poker club" and enter club id "482657" you will also need to enter your name and an invitation code (the only thing I don't have) I think without it, you just need approval from Matt. Hope that helps? :smile:

Sorry fixtures :facepalm:

Yea cheers, just waiting for approval now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here