Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc PALACE members

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually dougie is ok as well and he got off lightly in the gamesmaker stakes!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Little al is sometimes ok but does tend to follow the goons more often than not.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
:thumbsup:

:thumbs

N

These.

Added the rest to the list, can't believe churley wasn't on there - second only to Seaside in the being a CAUC stakes.
Any palace go for a drink in north london last night ???

No Palace LADS went for a drink in North London

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
I'm free!!!!

As you can see from his post count my Brother Croydonbloke has been living amongst you Brighton fans in Sussex for much longer than me so he's mellowed over the years
also he's never had fisty cuffs with the west street mob so much more tolerant towards BHA than me.

I've always given credit to Brighton when you've done well, I respect true fans so
am not that bad on Nsc I hardly post but when I do I make sure I give it loads, it has to be done peeps.
Plus I donate to REMF every year.

We're top of the league, we're top of the league,We're Crystal Palace we're top of the league :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've not got a problem with any Palace fan that has some sense of humility or friendliness. Banter is good and we're all football fans, as long as they're here to positively contribute and not to troll.

As an old friend said: "Come one, come all. As long as you're not a tool".

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Stick me on ya Palace list, Sarf London & Proud. I've lived in, studied in, worked in & love Brighton. It was just a crying shame it has such a bad footie team ;-) I'm back own home soil now in Croydon but still envy the veggie/vegan-friendliness of Brighton.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Stick me on ya Palace list, Sarf London & Proud. I've lived in, studied in, worked in & love Brighton. It was just a crying shame it has such a bad footie team ;-) I'm back own home soil now in Croydon but still envy the veggie/vegan-friendliness of Brighton.

& when you start an Eastbourne Borough list stick me on that as well, at least Sussex has one decent team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here