Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It looks much much better than the previous web platform, especially the mobile version.

However (I'll say this tentatively as I know how much work has probably gone into this...) I do still prefer the UI in Tapatalk. The main thing I really like in Tapatalk is that pages are continuous, so no need to click to move to the next page every 10/50 posts. This also means that when I'm done with a thread, I can just press the back button on my phone and I'm taken to the Big Board, where I can click on the next thread. In this UI, pressing "back" just takes me to the previous page of the same thread.

I appreciate there is a separate link to go back to the Big Board on the thread so probably just needs a bit of getting used to - and probably a bigger issue for Android users who are used to an inbuilt "back" button.

Is there an alternative app we can use to view NSC in this version, rather than in browser?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It seems I've won a trophy for my participation in NSC, how do I access my cabinet to view them in all their glory?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No, we think it may just be for everyone's first post of the new era.

It is being investigated, and we're approving as quickly as possible in the meantime.
No happened on my second as well, although maybe you just need one approved before you are ok.
Will be a manger backward step of everything needs to get approved first.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
A couple of other minor irritations:

- when you've already read the latest post on a thread and go back to the main board, if you click on the thread again, it takes you to the first post on the thread. It would be better to take you to the last post.

- when at the bottom of a page, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to refresh it without scrolling all the way to the top. On Tapatalk, you can drag the bottom of the page up to refresh. This could be a browser setting I can change, to be fair.

Again, hoping this doesn't come across as a moan - just feedback, overall it seems pretty good

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Screenshot_20221005-112125.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here