vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well done Ukraine...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My £50 bet on Ukraine to score 2.5+ goals won in the last second... good stuff.

Ukraine were a lot better in every department. Don't think I've ever seen such a physically fit team either, they all look Schwarznegger.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My £50 bet on Ukraine to score 2.5+ goals won in the last second... good stuff.

Ukraine were a lot better in every department. Don't think I've ever seen such a physically fit team either, they all look Schwarznegger.

Every dept? Not in goal they weren’t

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I’m really happy for Zinchenko.

When we played Citeh in the FA Cup Semi-final, me and my son stayed at the Wembley Hilton. A few hours before the game we went down to the hotel pool for a quick swim.

While we were swimming, there was a young man walking up and down the length of the pool and occasionally swimming.

I didn’t recognise the guy at all but my son said he was sure that he played for City and asked me to go and ask this guy if he did in fact play for city.

He said yes he did and that his name was Zinchenko. We chatted for a good while. He was so friendly and really interested in what my son was saying about football etc.

He was an absolute gentleman and my son will never forget how much humility this well paid football star showed.

So yeah, I wish him all the success he deserves - a really good guy!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I thought the blonde haired left winger who came on for Ukraine, looked a very handy little player, only 21 too, plays for Shakthar Donetsk, Mykhaylo Mudryk.

reports saying Brentford were sniffing just recently, not surprised

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I thought the blonde haired left winger who came on for Ukraine, looked a very handy little player, only 21 too, plays for Shakthar Donetsk, Mykhaylo Mudryk.

reports saying Brentford were sniffing just recently, not surprised

He looked sharp yes.

Wonder if a lot of Dynamo Kiev / Shaktar Donetsk players are moving this summer. Lots of quality in both of those teams.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
[tweet]1532137480387973123[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here