Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
dwayne said:
DSCF0029.jpg

I presume that is BB?

Dwayne, If you knew anything about women you would realise that the picture is of someone with a far bigger size than a BB !:dunce:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I know you and I know what you do

Good for you PM me and we can go for a drink together or I can bring the family round for Sunday tea.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top, top night full of marvellous scenes. Great speaking to bhaexpress, NMH, Lush, Hampshire Seagull, Berkshire, Dover97, Artois, Safeway, El Pres, Beach Hut, Chappers (sorry about the Braders thing), BB, Trotster, Turkey, Yorkie, the legendary Lord Bracknell (who looks a bit like God), Roz...I'm sure there were others too, but I was tired, drunk and emotional.

Cheers for Fatboys pint, Safeway - the cider made a nice refreshing change as my mouth was starting to feel as though there'd been a gerbil living in it.

And Chappers - even though you stubbed a cigarette out on my arm when we were on the stage, I won't hold it against you
;)

Trigger - thanks for the Pop Idol updates, dunno what I'd have done without you mate :thumbsup:

And bloody hell, thanks to those who nominated me for the top poster award - an unbelievable honour considering the competition on here - I'm not worthy
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Fantastic evening - massive pat on the back to Safeway for orgasnising it, good work fella. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Don't no mate, thought I was going clubbing with you and danny seagull ? You both deserted me :cry: :lolol:
Yeah thats what i though,but was looking for ya,but you dissapeared somewhere.
Only just got in the club as the bouncer said i was to drunk and i said only had 3 pints.:drink:

You should have just come down as it was a good night although remember f all.:drink: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah thats what i though,but was looking for ya,but you dissapeared somewhere.
Only just got in the club as the bouncer said i was to drunk and i said only had 3 pints.:drink:

You should have just come down as it was a good night although remember f all.:drink: :clap2:

If I couldn't remember leaveing the pub then I'd have no chance of gaining entrance to a club.

Anyway mate, It was nice meeting you in person :thumbsup:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
If I couldn't remember leaveing the pub then I'd have no chance of gaining entrance to a club.

Anyway mate, It was nice meeting you in person :thumbsup:
You drunken lout:lolol:

Good meeting you to:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Just like to say I enjoyed meeting the people who I did :wave:

But there was one poster who I thought was bloody rued. She knows who she is!! The way she come over to me and said what she did, she must of thought she was the bloody queen and was expecting me to opologise.

She will have more chance of winning the lottery than me doing that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, I also know who that poster was and she told me what you called her. I think you should realise that said poster is held in high esteem by most on here, calling her a 'dyke' wasn't too smart was it ?

Did wonders for your credibility I can assure you.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy 10 said:
Top, top night full of marvellous scenes. Great speaking to bhaexpress, NMH, Lush, Hampshire Seagull, Berkshire, Dover97, Artois, Safeway, El Pres, Beach Hut, Chappers (sorry about the Braders thing), BB, Trotster, Turkey, Yorkie, the legendary Lord Bracknell (who looks a bit like God), Roz...I'm sure there were others too, but I was tired, drunk and emotional.

Cheers for Fatboys pint, Safeway - the cider made a nice refreshing change as my mouth was starting to feel as though there'd been a gerbil living in it.

And Chappers - even though you stubbed a cigarette out on my arm when we were on the stage, I won't hold it against you
;)

Trigger - thanks for the Pop Idol updates, dunno what I'd have done without you mate :thumbsup:

And bloody hell, thanks to those who nominated me for the top poster award - an unbelievable honour considering the competition on here - I'm not worthy
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Fantastic evening - massive pat on the back to Safeway for orgasnising it, good work fella. :thumbsup:

Me too actually, did you realise that I am four years old than the Lord B ? Makes me chuckle that.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
bhaexpress said:
Well, I also know who that poster was and she told me what you called her. I think you should realise that said poster is held in high esteem by most on here, calling her a 'dyke' wasn't too smart was it ?

Did wonders for your credibility I can assure you.

I couldn't give a flying f*** if she is god. She can feck right off. And you can as well if you want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here