Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC meat up - 26th March - are you GAME?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Many moons ago when both the internet and NSC was young, there were a few semi-formal meet-ups that took place in establishments such as the Prince Albert drinking emporium.

There hasn't been one for years and years now. Of course, many NSCers do meet-up regularly anyway, some having met through this bizarre establishment.

The very sad news relating to our very own defrocked priest, and the subsequent discussions have brought home, again, how strong the bonds formed through NSC actually are.

Which got me thinking - is there any appetite for an NSC meatup like what we did in the old days? Nothing too structured - a room in a pub sort of thing - probably on a Saturday evening post-match.

Thoughts?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
This is clearly going to be a SAUSAGE fest!

Last edited:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Definently one to be arrange in April before playing Southampton as I would much like to 'meatup' with the lot of you.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are we allowed to bring our keyboards?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Look at it, you young 'uns ... t'internet before facebook.

I don't think there was life before facebook......was there? .......6 years ago Lord B, you would have been a very young man then............. :)

He was a young man. Now look at him. 6 years of being an NSC moderator does that to you. Take heed young hitony. Get out while you can. :wink:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
As a vegetarian and a non-1901'er I must complain once again about the behaviour of the elitist factions that rule NSC and before you ask, yes I am a lesbian single parent of ethnic origin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here