Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC love thread....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Right....it seems to me now the seasons over we seem to have little to talk about except each other! We all have our own opinions on various subjects, which is great, lets face it, the world would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything....

Lets have a thread without the bickering...after all, were all on here cos we love the Albion!

And yes..before you ask i am drunk......

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Right....it seems to me now the seasons over we seem to have little to talk about except each other! We all have our own opinions on various subjects, which is great, lets face it, the world would be a boring place if we all agreed on everything....

Lets have a thread without the bickering...after all, were all on here cos we love the Albion!

And yes..before you ask i am drunk......

Do you think you come under the affluence of incahole too much?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol: I've specifically stopped posting this evening. I spent most of the afternoon drinking Bulmers on the sea-front. A lot of the posts I made earlier were via Tapatalk whilst my companion was urinating (in the sea at one point, hilarious viewing but so many tuts and head shakes!), and most were made whilst I was tipsy. When drunk I decided it was a logical decision to walk to Lancing.

Good day.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:lolol: I've specifically stopped posting this evening. I spent most of the afternoon drinking Bulmers on the sea-front. A lot of the posts I made earlier were via Tapatalk whilst my companion was urinating (in the sea at one point, hilarious viewing but so many tuts and head shakes!), and most were made whilst I was tipsy. When drunk I decided it was a logical decision to walk to Lancing.

Good day.

Thats whats lifes all about...drinking cider in the sun and pissing in the sea...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wonky Bob from my local boozer says its fine, just have plenty of tissues and a phone to hand tomorrow morning.

Ask Wonky Bob if it's natural to shit your pants in said situation...

...or is that what the tissues are for?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here