NSC help needed - beach wedding!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Very helpful!
Do you ever actually contribute anything of use because all I see from you is pathetic drivel?!

Give the guy a break, he is getting married for feck sake

thankyou!

only want to know where I can buy nice linen stuff in brighton as I don't know the shops too well there . not sure how getting married in the british virgin islands can be deemed common either . surely a church wedding is common. were not getting married at a hotel so having to arrange everything ourselves . what im wearing has been left to last. could be speedos and my brighton top at this rate!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
thankyou!

only want to know where I can buy nice linen stuff in brighton as I don't know the shops too well there . not sure how getting married in the british virgin islands can be deemed common either . surely a church wedding is common. were not getting married at a hotel so having to arrange everything ourselves . what im wearing has been left to last. could be speedos and my brighton top at this rate!

I loved my wedding day. It was brilliant. I missed us beat Barnsley 5-1 and didn't care one bit. THAT'S how much I loved it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't quite see the point in getting married these days. It offers no more commitment or security than living together, costs a load of money, and doesn't mean you love each other more than you did before

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports