NSC has sponsored Butters shirt

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well said Bozza. You've done a grand job and should be commended. Like you say it doesn't matter who we sponsor really, the money goes to the club either way.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I gave Butters stick at Crawley and a couple of reserve outings last year because on those occasions i thoguht he was playing like an arse. I also gave a fair amount of stick to Watson, Jones, Zammo and a couple of others on the odd occasion because i truely believed they were not behaving of performing like they should have been.

I am quite happy to sponsor Butters as it is a show of support, we may say things in the heat of the moment but when it comes down to it we want the best for the club and the players should know this anyway.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Bozza - as someone who tries to organise NSC stuff - eg sponsored match, tables at Albion dinner etc - I understand the hassle. I'm sure Safeway - as Chief NSC Entertainments Officer - would also agree.

You can't please everyone - and your offer of refunding anyone's money who isn't happy with the choice - well you can't say fairer than that.

I personally will be proud to see the name of North Stand Chat against Guy's name in the programme. I think it shows that despite our initial reservations, when people show that they are trying their best for the club, we will support them all the way.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bozza, well done for sorting this out, when it kicks off like this you must wonder why you bother!

As has been said before, all the money goes in the same bank account regardless of who is sponsored so what really is the big deal here?

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Sorry if I came across as negative. I didn't realise that you'd had trouble with people paying up. I organised a stag do last year so I know how frustrating it can be chasing people for the money.

I do genuinely appreciate the effort that you have put in and the time it has taken to organise. Everybody's right that it doesn't matter who we sponsor-the important thing is that the money goes into the club.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There are two types of people in the world, those that do, and those that don't. Bozza has both set up NSC out of his own pocket and organised the sponsorship, he deserves a medal not grief IMO

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
Any contribution that you, munster monch, or anyone else would like to make would be gratefully received as we might be able to stretch to another shirt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should have enough trouble stretching the one he's wearing already !!
He has one reasonable game,against a very poor team,then suddenly becomes a cult hero.
How much more are fan's expected to contribute?We have many 'celebs' enjoying some freebie hospitality and publicity,let them cough up some readies.Only Fat Boy has put it where his mouth is.
Certain MP's should follow his example.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Strangull said:
Should have enough trouble stretching the one he's wearing already !!
He has one reasonable game,against a very poor team,then suddenly becomes a cult hero.
How much more are fan's expected to contribute?We have many 'celebs' enjoying some freebie hospitality and publicity,let them cough up some readies.Only Fat Boy has put it where his mouth is.
Certain MP's should follow his example.

1) He is not a cult hero
2) No one has been asked to contribute by the club. Some NSC posters have just agreed to club together to sponsor a player.

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
Not heard of tongue in cheek ??
More of a 'bulk' hero !!
I was pointing talking about our 'famous' fans,some of whom could at the least sponsor a player from their massed fortunes.I never mentioned the club asking anybody.Also with season tickets up again,after deadline date,I feel the fans are putting more than enough in.Plus Golden Goal tickets,programme,shirt etc.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Strangull said:
Not heard of tongue in cheek ??
More of a 'bulk' hero !!
I was pointing talking about our 'famous' fans,some of whom could at the least sponsor a player from their massed fortunes.I never mentioned the club asking anybody.Also with season tickets up again,after deadline date,I feel the fans are putting more than enough in.Plus Golden Goal tickets,programme,shirt etc.

Obviously miss-read your post. :shootself

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And what a way he repays us.:goal:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports