NSC going the same way as the POPE?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Safeway said:
Although it remains serene, this poor site seems to slipping in and out of consciousness with all the 503 error messages and lenghty spells of not loading at all.

Blimey, I hope the Pope isn't going to slip out of his 'unconsciousness' now. Just spent a fortune to get to Rome for Friday ;-)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Re: Re: NSC going the same way as the POPE?

Starry said:
Blimey, I hope the Pope isn't going to slip out of his 'unconsciousness' now. Just spent a fortune to get to Rome for Friday ;-)

Is half of Donegal going?

Theres apparently special flights out of Carrickfinn...

Although I can't see what can be gained, as its unlikely you'll get even close to the 'action', so to speak.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Didn't know the Pope had bandwidth problems.

http://www.diyhost.co.uk/

offer unlimited bandwidth. If you spawn any new forums, don't bring them up Roman Catholic.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I saw the Pope live in Cardiff in June 1982. Over 150,000 of us gathered in Pontcanna Fields. Top gig. Music was shite, but it was still one of the best festivals that summer.

After he'd done his bit he went on to a service at Ninian Park, blessed the gaff, and lo and behold - we were promoted to Division Two the very next season!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Re: Re: NSC going the same way as the POPE?

MYOB said:
Is half of Donegal going?

Theres apparently special flights out of Carrickfinn...

Although I can't see what can be gained, as its unlikely you'll get even close to the 'action', so to speak.

Just about all my family in Donegal will be going, some flew out over the weekend, some today and we're going on Wednesday night, back Saturday morning. I booked 17 flights for family from Heathrow. And the women on the phone had no clue and said "gosh, there are lots of flights being booked today for Rome" Uhm - have you been in a cave all weekend.

We're taking the children, the Pope sent a personal blessing to our youngest when she was very sick as a baby and I think it's important to take them, we're hoping to go straight from the airport via my aunts then queue to pass by his body sometime on Thursday. My aunt lives in Rome and has been at the Vatican a lot the past few days and when she called this evening she said the queue is just going and going and going.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I saw the Pope live in Cardiff in June 1982.
I didn't know he used to live in Cardiff. I suppose it was the start of the end for him.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Meade's_Ball said:
With support from Eddy Grant and ABC, I would imagine.

Can't remember who the support acts were, but the Pope did a great turn. Before he took to the stage he did a few laps of the field in his Popemobile. The crowd went nuts. Nuns everywhere going beserk.

Popemania.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports