Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yay. I've got my 'recipiant' :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have some SERIOUS thinking to do, over what goees on this.

And that's just the ARTWORK...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really struggling between trying to tailor it to my recipient's tastes vs. trying to build the best compilation of stuff I like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have some SERIOUS thinking to do, over what goees on this.

And that's just the ARTWORK...

Serious thinking indeed. I plan to snoop on my recipient and see what music he/she likes. Half my disc will be providing music from my broad collection which I think he/she will enjoy but hopefully be new to. And the other songs will be about me and what currently floats my boat.

Albumen has kindly offered to send on my disc so I can remain undercover.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Serious thinking indeed. I plan to snoop on my recipient and see what music he/she likes. Half my disc will be providing music from my broad collection which I think he/she will enjoy but hopefully be new to. And the other songs will be about me and what currently floats my boat.

I will be sure to post mine when I am in Brighton, rather than from here, to avoid postmark related CLUES!

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Got mine. Heh heh heh (rubs hands).

Going to be a dead giveaway the postmark though, unless I get the Mrs to post it from her workplace in a different county....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Also HKFC, can this be a sticky for a month?

I just stuck it, then immediately unstuck it. Sticky threads are rubbish - nobody reads them.

We'll keep this bounced near the top anyway, becasue its FUN.

If it drops out of sight I'll stick it...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This is great fun. Got my recipient and now to work. So many decisions to make- for starters how many tracks is a good number to have and how many is too many?

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011

I made the classic school boy error of straight away looking at the persons profile for some serious personality profiling (and of course music likes/dislikes). I then realised that my identify would be revealed in their profile as recent visitors to their page. It then meant visiting ever users profile page that have signed up to Secret Santa to again conceal my identity, duh! I would make a crap detective

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is great fun. Got my recipient and now to work. So many decisions to make- for starters how many tracks is a good number to have and how many is too many?

I'm going for about FIFTEEN, I think. But there's every chance I'll get carried away.

I made the classic school boy error of straight away looking at the persons profile for some serious personality profiling (and of course music likes/dislikes). I then realised that my identify would be revealed in their profile as recent visitors to their page. It then meant visiting ever users profile page that have signed up to Secret Santa to again conceal my identity, duh! I would make a crap detective

ha.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I've not finished sending out the messages yet so no-one panic please.

There was a good question in one of my pms. Should santa include a track listing?
Personally I'd prefer not to have one until I've reviewed so I can review without prejudice. But I guess it's whether the santa would rather provide one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here