Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'll give mine a little thought. There's sure to be a few definites. That's as far as I'll go though, until I know who I'm compiling it for. It's not just about the things I like. It's about which of the things I like, I think they'd like. I think I know a BIT about the musical leanings of a good few on this list.

Yep that's one way to do it, or just create something as diverse as you possibly can so they can't hate it all. A bit of both. Thanks to all for joining, it's going to be fun.
On Monday I'll ask you all to pm me your address as until I have them all in I can't do the draw.

How will you keep whoever gets your address secret? surely you need two of you, split the names and make sure you are in eachovers group so to speak?

I'll work out how I can take part with minimal unveiling.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep that's one way to do it, or just create something as diverse as you possibly can so they can't hate it all. A bit of both. Thanks to all for joining, it's going to be fun.
On Monday I'll ask you all to pm me your address as until I have them all in I can't do the draw. I'll work out how I can take part with minimal unveiling.

Although there's an element of what's WORTH putting on as well. Not much point putting Arcade Fire on HT's or any Bowie on Mello's. don't draw me Staly either - everything decent I own, he'll already have!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll give mine a little thought. There's sure to be a few definites. That's as far as I'll go though, until I know who I'm compiling it for. It's not just about the things I like. It's about which of the things I like, I think they'd like. I think I know a BIT about the musical leanings of a good few on this list.

This. It's also (if you want to get very nerdy) about trying to get a compilation CD to FLOW. Certain songs work better after certain songs, etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Although there's an element of what's WORTH putting on as well. Not much point putting Arcade Fire on HT's or any Bowie on Mello's. don't draw me Staly either - everything decent I own, he'll already have!

Good point. I will do the same as it might be a little obvious when a CD full of Arcade Fire tracks arrives from Germany.

I'm going to play the CD I receive backwards. If I hear "England will win the world cup" I will know it was Mellotron :smile:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good point. I will do the same as it might be a little obvious when a CD full of Arcade Fire tracks arrives from Germany.

I'm going to play the CD I receive backwards. If I hear "England will win the world cup" I will know it was Mellotron :smile:

:smile:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Ahhhh! I read this thread earlier but fear I am now too late to join in the festive fun! If anyone drops out then please consider.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Whoever gets mine, you're just going to get what you get; a dozen or so of my favourite tracks. I think my tastes are quite varied so hopefully something will hit the spot. Just hope that whatever I get has something that I've not heard before and rather like.

Flex Your Head

Whoever gets mine, you're just going to get what you get; a dozen or so of my favourite tracks. I think my tastes are quite varied so hopefully something will hit the spot. Just hope that whatever I get has something that I've not heard before and rather like.
A dozen? Come on, you can do better than that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here