Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Characters From Viz

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Didn't they do Real Ale Twats? Could be half the board who turn any thread into a snorefest about the latest Harvey's release of ''Old Mans Tadger'' (I know Grabben doesn't drink due to his religious beliefs but I can't believe he stayed in Bournemouth, They are all Stag Do pubs nowadays and all you can get is fizzy lagers etc) but Herr Tupthumper must win that one on balance.

Sorry HT.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My GREATEST achievement in my life is having 8 entries accepted for the Viz Profanisaurus over the years (with another one submitted and awaiting the next issue to see if it gets in).

I do have an idea for Mrs Brady Old Lady, but suspect if I named the person they would scream for a policeman, so won't.

Danny Seagull for Sid the Sexist, Das Reich for Big Vern, and plenty of candidates for Cockney Wanker.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
My GREATEST achievement in my life is having 8 entries accepted for the Viz Profanisaurus over the years (with another one submitted and awaiting the next issue to see if it gets in).

I do have an idea for Mrs Brady Old Lady, but suspect if I named the person they would scream for a policeman, so won't.

Danny Seagull for Sid the Sexist, Das Reich for Big Vern, and plenty of candidates for Cockney Wanker.

Come on El Pres, spill the beans, What were the 8?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can't remember them all, but Ennis Elbow, Wiggins, Frozen Mop, Cable and Wireless and 8 Ball Grip are ones I recall.

Harty for a Roger Mellie perhaps?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Twist on 16, Mersey Grand Prix, Jester's Shoes and Gerrards Cross are the others.

I'm awaiting to see if K9 to KY is accepted for the upcoming edition, not sure if it libels a well known footballing broadcaster though!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Roger Mellie The Man On The Telly

hqdefault.jpg

has to be Nibble

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

Told you, readers. It was only a matter of time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't remember them all, but Ennis Elbow, Wiggins, Frozen Mop, Cable and Wireless and 8 Ball Grip are ones I recall.

Harty for a Roger Mellie perhaps?

"Brownberg"?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where's everyone drinking? Will it be allocated seating? How do I get to the ground from my house? The pies are cold, I want clackers.

2vbk38h.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Someone on here reminds me of Millie Tant, I can't think of their username, I think their location is Australia or Prague though.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here