Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Characters From Viz

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Jester's Shoes

Weirdly this is the only one of your selection which appears on my Profanisaurus app (£6.99 - yet still amazing value) - i thought it automatically updates with all new submissions?

For the benefit of anyone who isn't aware:

Jester's shoes
n. medic. The involuntary curling movements of the toes that herald the onset of the vinegar strokes, whilst lying on one's back *******. 'Zoom in on Gunther for the money shot, camera two. He's got the jester's shoes.'

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Weirdly this is the only one of your selection which appears on my Profanisaurus app (£6.99 - yet still amazing value) - i thought it automatically updates with all new submissions?

For the benefit of anyone who isn't aware:

Jester's shoes
n. medic. The involuntary curling movements of the toes that herald the onset of the vinegar strokes, whilst lying on one's back *******. 'Zoom in on Gunther for the money shot, camera two. He's got the jester's shoes.'

A few of the others are in 'Hail Sweary' the update to the filthathon that is the Profanisaurus.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Where's everyone drinking? Will it be allocated seating? How do I get to the ground from my house? The pies are cold, I want clackers.

2vbk38h.jpg

Brilliant :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here