Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Binfest

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Could tonight be NSC biggest ever bin fest to date?

Awaiting the morons demanding Poyet out soon enough.

:(

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think you may be right, I just think it's one of those matches that we hav e been caught out, simple as that. Hardly worth the carry on this site will get later not only from those at the game but those pretending they were aswell.
I also think people need to be realistic about next season also but thats another matter. I said before teh Burnley game i'd be surprised if we picked up another win before the season was out and i'm standing by it - We all need to look to Gus and how he builds for next season now.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This will be bigger than the Burnley one, for sure.

I cant see any player which WONT be slagged off tonight, but then if they are 3-0 down within 15 minutes - cant say it isnt deserved.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
For being in the top half of the league - not a chance.

Oh hang on its you so stuff like this is to be expected.

Will Our Tone sanction millions in the summer for Gus? No chance. Gus leaves our best players out, Gus don't know what his best formation is and never will. idiot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus is just continuing a precedent set last season, stop playing in mid April. :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Will Our Tone sanction millions in the summer for Gus? No chance. Gus leaves our best players out, Gus don't know what his best formation is and never will. idiot.

Well of course TB will - we need new players and its well known. Yes he doesnt know his best formation and we do need to sort it.

Just out of curiousity, who do you think our best players are ?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Think Tony Bloom will be questioning Gus very soon.

Most of you have only seen us progress over the last few seasons so us fans who've witnessed games and mangers since the 70's have more understanding of how shit Gus is.

I've been supporting this club for 15 out of my 23 years and as valid of a fan as you are, With respect to [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] I'll just say your a moron.

Results 42 years ago mean nothing, Football changes get over it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I've been supporting this club for 15 out of my 23 years and as valid of a fan as you are, With respect to [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] I'll just say your a moron.

Results 42 years ago mean nothing, Football changes get over it.

Hopefully, I am reading this wrong? am i being called a moron? if so please do explain why.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Well of course TB will - we need new players and its well known. Yes he doesnt know his best formation and we do need to sort it.

Just out of curiousity, who do you think our best players are ?

TB will give Gus the benefit of the doubt but will be hiding behind the sofa. Greer, Bridcutt, noony, Buckley, Lua Lua, CMS, Barnes, vicente, mattock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here