Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Bikers Club - Meet Up

D

Deleted member 2719

I would have joined but sadly my bike is probably not going to be finished until next year (it's been a long term project between watching the Albion and playing golf and having young kids.

But the excitement is building.:drool:

Great idea and hope there will be part 2 next year.:thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think we should set aside some dates so that people can arrange to be available (me for one) ASAP. If we meet at the stadium then I have a cracking route out via Lewes to the A21 Battle and back in a circular route that would also include a stop at a bikers cafe if that's ok by you all!

August Dates: 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th. These are all Sundays.

Come you "NSC Angels" what do you reckon?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not sure will give it a few days to see if there are any more takers and then PM everybody and see what the consensus is.

I live down in Portsmouth so not sure of the best routes around Brighton. THere must be a few cracking A and B roads around though I imagine.
In that case, we could meet inland a bit, I will fly down from North Somerset.... how about Arundel, the Black Rabbit pub,... it has decent grub/beer ( only one though... lol), there are some rides in the area,... we used to meet there a lot back in the 80's.... just a thought.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If my bike arrives via Ebay from California in time and I can get it registered, and sorted etc, I would love to meet up.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think we should set aside some dates so that people can arrange to be available (me for one) ASAP. If we meet at the stadium then I have a cracking route out via Lewes to the A21 Battle and back in a circular route that would also include a stop at a bikers cafe if that's ok by you all!

August Dates: 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th. These are all Sundays.

Come you "NSC Angels" what do you reckon?

I hope that circular route includes the A271 that goes from the roundabout at the top end of Battle: winding its way towards Herstmonceux & ending up at Horsebridge on the A22. Fantastic stretch of road. :drool:

And as for 'NSC Angels', I think we should go the whole hog & call it the North Stand Chapter! :lol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope that circular route includes the A271 that goes from the roundabout at the top end of Battle: winding its way towards Herstmonceux & ending up at Horsebridge on the A22. Fantastic stretch of road. :drool:

And as for 'NSC Angels', I think we should go the whole hog & call it the North Stand Chapter! :lol:

Yep, that's deffo a part of the route I had in mind.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I like this idea. Is the cafe Wesson's?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Have sent a PM out today to all interested parties suggesting the 19th August, 10am at the Amex to meet up.

[MENTION=6741]jakarta[/MENTION] I can't PM you as you have it turned off.

Please either get back to the PM or respond on here if you are keen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here