Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Bikers Club - Meet Up

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Cheers, I've been riding around on a 125 for the past 9 months so I'm sure I've picked up dozens of bad habits.

Yeah probably.

Just remember your life savers, and to cancel that indicator.

The rest of it is just bike sense, which you should have plenty of if you have been bombing around on a 125 for the last 9 months.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
August good for me, where were you thinking?

Not sure will give it a few days to see if there are any more takers and then PM everybody and see what the consensus is.

I live down in Portsmouth so not sure of the best routes around Brighton. THere must be a few cracking A and B roads around though I imagine.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
when i get myself back on the road i wanna talk to all you seagull bikers about supporting or even joining this bunch of reprobates.
1st pic is of me and my bike just prior to attending the festival of Remembrance at the Albertt Hall last sept (note i think only 2 of us wore blazers me and the standard bearer)we meet once a month at Shoreham British legion club for a natter and a pint. And have ride outs or events most weekends somewhere, whilst raising money for service Charity's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flEi1sUvQsI&feature=related

Attachments

• 376656_146707748764333_1768240221_n me.jpg
    376656_146707748764333_1768240221_n me.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 37
  • badge.png
    badge.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 114
  • sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We could always meet up at The Stadium & all go over to somewhere like The Six Bells at Chiddingly (near Golden Cross). There's a great stretch of road on the other side of Ringmer over to the A22.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Sounds good to me. Meeting at the stadium makes sense.

Superb effort from ifyouhatepalace and the Legion Riders Branch. Keep up the excellent work matey.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
if any of u guys fancy joining the legion riders pm me :thumbsup:
you dont have to have been in the military you just have to support the aims of the legion .
also size or type of bike makes no difference.
And it gives you access to cheap beer all over the country, (good for away games ) coz you can drink in any Royal British Legion club as long as you show your biker membership card

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Yep count me in, doesn't take much persuasion to get me on the bike. Are you thinking of doing a ride in the evening or daytime?QUOTE=00snook;5027262]Following on from [MENTION=5832]Trojan Scald[/MENTION] thread about starting biking, a few people have mentioned that an NSC Bikers meet up might be a good idea.

Who is up for the idea of meeting up, having a bit of a ride out and probably a stop at a pub somewhere to discuss biking and all things Albion?

I think this is a great idea so if you agree then post below and I will get something arranged for End of July / Start of August.[/QUOTE]

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
For all the "Lambretta boys" like me! Join Seagulls on scooters Facebook page as we are looking at getting a rideout up to the ground sorted fairly soon. Sorry for hijacking the thread slightly (bloody greasers!!) :wink:

Better set of now if you want to make the first game.

Put put put........ and break down ;)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
When I think of Lambrettas I just picture Phil Daniels kicking the shit outta his when he gets taken out by that postie van.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Not back in the UK till after 5th August, and under a bit of pressure to sell my bike, but if you do another (and i still have he) then count me in.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'm lucky to get to the "put put put" stage to be fair!! I can usually be found running alongside the f*%#ng thing!! Look nice though!

While I have never had a scooter my Dad was a a Car Dealer who occasionally had a motorcycle part exchanged against a car. As he wasn't a Bike Dealer and the local ones were thieves he would normally buy it from the Business and take it home to sell it through Autotrader.

On this particular day the P/ex was a Suzuki 125 scooter. I had dropped in to see him on my big butch 750 Norton so I was asked to take it back to his Workshop at home so he could prep it for sale.

That ride home - maybe 3 or 4 miles - made me realise how brave scooter riders are. No power, no brakes and handled like a pig on stilts - even more fun with those silly little bloody wheels it fell into every rut or pothole there was on the way. Inevitably one of my Bike Riding mates was coming the other way, recognised my Crash Helmet (had it in Norton Silver Red and Black) and my life wasn't worth living for the next couple of weeks. :facepalm:

As an aside I can't believe these Biking threads are so active in one of the worst summers for years, currently lashing it down here in Sullington!

Nevertheless I'm up for a meeting and/or run somewhere but I am a really slow rider these days! :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here