Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC applications for the vacant post...

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Fans complain about only playing one up front calling for two, I'll change the clubs fortunes by playing four up front, also if fans worry about the manager not applauding the fans (heros) after the game I'll go all out and perform a pole dance wearing nothing but the head of gully's seagull suit.

That's an attacking brand of football I'd like to see :thumbsup:

And the after match entertainment too! :drool: When can you start??!!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes sent my CV in and the first thing I would introduce safe standing sort out the catering also introduce safe drinking in the seats put the away supporters in the corner but haven't got a clue about Football but I would happy:moo:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
That's an attacking brand of football I'd like to see :thumbsup:

And the after match entertainment too! :drool: When can you start??!!

I'm pretty much available straight away, although I'm obviously in demand so keeping my options open.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
-Budding young 22 year old ENGLISH amatuer ready to step up and take the club up the rear and take it to the glory hole.
-Experience on FM14, admittedly, I did use software to configure hex codes to adjust the transfer budget to £100m, but I did complete 2 seasons. First season I came first with 101 points, 2nd season 17th with 49 points.
-I'm blind in my right eye, therefore physically cannot get distracted by other jobs or other things. It may creep out the board room though, makes for good banter.
-Calderon will be my assistant. In everything. Including my personal relationship.
-I like poker, I won't take a wage, i'll just play high stakes poker with the board. I'd imagine Barber being a very, very tight and passive player and Burke being a fish, I'll just take home the winnings from the weekly poker games.
-I like playing 4-1-3-2 formation, attacking, possession and it'll keep some fans happy as they'll be two strikers.
-I've read Sun Tzu's Art of War as a result of my BA International Relations degree. I'm ready for anything.
-I'll introduce a parking charge on the pitch. Any away team that parks the bus will be fined £100 per man on the pitch x the amount of minutes they spend in their final third. Barber will like the math. ((100 x 11) x n) (N = number of minutes All proceeds will go to paying for extra pies for the fans.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've done a couple of coaching badges and coached for Albion In The Community, I have vast amounts of experience in Football Manager, I have managed a Sunday League team and - most importantly - I constructed the team that won the first NSC draft

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
i will play youth players, and also call Burke and Barber Sir - and even let them pick the team.

if any of you choose any players i will play them where you want.

i will put cones out in training and do press conferences.

i will shoulder all the blame when we lose.

//thread closed - the job's as good as mine :)

It IS a strong application, but I fear the lack of capital letters to begin new sentences will be held against you.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I've done a couple of coaching badges and coached for Albion In The Community, I have vast amounts of experience in Football Manager, I have managed a Sunday League team and - most importantly - I constructed the team that won the first NSC draft

Didn't win the best defence though, did you? Got to play to our STRENGTHS! ;)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Over qualified.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Give it to me I sack all the twats and start again

Do me a favour: you'd be banned more often than Billy Davies & Paul Ince combined.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If I get control, it's the running of the club I'm more interested in. I'd turn all the outside walkways into a giant, tented beer Keller, where all the beer is served by buxom girls in skimpy Bavarian costumes.
I'm a big fan of two up front also, but would sub- contract the coaching out to different NSC posters and work it like the **** Official Match Starters **** threads.

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Two cup final losers medals with West Hoathly in the Mid Sussex League.

Coached kids soccer in the USA.

Supporter for 50 years.

Would play two up front with proper wingers.

I have a personality and would smile and joke at post match interviews.

Would refuse to sign any players with tattoos.

Would be humble in victory, gracious in defeat.

A shoe-in really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here