Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Gannons out of the running it's time for Barry and Gary

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
TRIED and TESTED British experience there... glad to see it too.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Someone who has never managed or coached in league football and another who has been out of coaching for 16 years.

What's not to like? It would be like picking Richie Morris and Dave the Gaffer and putting them in charge.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Someone who has never managed or coached in league football and another who has been out of coaching for 16 years.

What's not to like? It would be like picking Richie Morris and Dave the Gaffer and putting them in charge.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Please no...!! :rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only scenario in which this could happen is if the Albion Boardroom in an Opium Den

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Looks like the Barry Lloyd and Gary Stevens management dream team is coming to Withdean with back up of course from Dean White and Bob Booker.
What is there not to like about that and I confidently predict season tickets sales will go through the roof as soon as they are safely esconsed.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

How come you've suddenly become a fan of the 'clipboard kid'?

If I didn't know better I'd say you're on a wind-up...

Oh...

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Looks like the Barry Lloyd and Gary Stevens management dream team is coming to Withdean with back up of course from Dean White and Bob Booker.
What is there not to like about that and I confidently predict season tickets sales will go through the roof as soon as they are safely esconsed.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Ernest, you're avatar and Looney Bin bit cracks me up every time. Just thought I would let you know. Tres funnny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here