novel way to win penalty

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
did you see the torquay penalty given when one torquay player bought down his team mate...classic. good job the linesman intervened

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
gwpdylan said:
did you see the torquay penalty given when one torquay player bought down his team mate...classic. good job the linesman intervened

Just saw it - heck knows where the referee was looking to get it that far wrong! :lol: The challenge was on the ball!! His own team mate should be sent to specsavers first thing tomorrow!! :lol:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
quandry for the manager, bollickin his player for diving and his team mate for the tackle. just watched it again and no it werent a dive, he was fairly bought down which kinda makes it worse :lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The player in question being goalscoring boy wonder Chris McPhee...

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
oh no was it, to be honest i didnt notice, was too busy larfing at the silly twats. if that penalty award had stayed there would have been a riot, assuming enough fans there to cause one

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't hear anyone suggesting he deliberately took a dive to try and con the ref.

Haven't seen the incident yet, but the papers suggest that McPhee got his big Krusty the Clown feet tangled up with one of his own team mates.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
edna krabappel said:
I didn't hear anyone suggesting he deliberately took a dive to try and con the ref.

Haven't seen the incident yet, but the papers suggest that McPhee got his big Krusty the Clown feet tangled up with one of his own team mates.
thats pretty much what happened yes, they appeared to go for same ball and one took the others legs away and ref was straight to the spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports