Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County Away Allocation - ALL TICKET

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Notts County have sent us an allocation of 2,000 for this game, which will be ALL TICKET (I know the County website currently says differently).

If we sell out our initial 2,000, County will give us another 2,500 for a total away allocation of 4,500.

Seeing as the initial 2,000 has already been sent to the club, I assume details will be annouced soon to confirm this.

This information comes direct from a source at County, and I have no reason to make this up. I have already informed Bozza about this.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Why would anyone MAKE UP something as dull as this??

Who knows. I was just trying to help. There has been a lot of speculation on our allocation, so wanted to give a heads up for those hoping to go. There is a lot of bullshit posted on here, so I was simply highlighting that this info is legit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone know when 'home' supporters can purchase online tickets for this game? Nothing on their website as yet.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
same as lincoln ,and hereford,if you want to see the last game,their is always a way,

Jan 30, 2008
Notts County have sent us an allocation of 2,000 for this game, which will be ALL TICKET (I know the County website currently says differently).

If we sell out our initial 2,000, County will give us another 2,500 for a total away allocation of 4,500.

Seeing as the initial 2,000 has already been sent to the club, I assume details will be annouced soon to confirm this.

This information comes direct from a source at County, and I have no reason to make this up. I have already informed Bozza about this.
my heart bleeds for poor souls like yourself , don't loose sleep over this will you now :facepalm:

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I wanna get a ticket for me and a mate who's not a member of any kind, does anyone know if I'll be able to get this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here