Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Driving up in the morning (THIS morning, Friday) to a city centre hotel. The plan for Friday evening, following a few beers and a lunch, is a night out at the DOG track (6 and 2 reverse).

Matchday I'll be swerving Hooters, as its ridiculously rammed. But I'll be on the scout for a pub near to the City Ground for some grog and the lunchtime game.

Bueller ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Nottingham will always have a place in my heart as an ex was doing her MA there and we had many a splendid night in Florence Boot Hall.

Still have not visited Trent Bridge for a Test, a bucket list venue.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem is the box tick pub, but for beer lovers I'm strongly advised that Neon Raptor and the pub next door, the Fox and Grapes, are the places to go.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Heading up this afternoon, staying with my sister and brother-in-law (Forest STH)

Really hoping for a decent result otherwise it's going to be a long weekend.

Nottingham has LOADS of decent pubs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nottingham also has had a glut of really good new restaurants added in the centre over the last couple of years.

In-laws live up there and will be up there at Christmas time. Got a lot of time for Nottingham.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Driving up in the morning (THIS morning, Friday) to a city centre hotel. The plan for Friday evening, following a few beers and a lunch, is a night out at the DOG track (6 and 2 reverse).

Matchday I'll be swerving Hooters, as its ridiculously rammed. But I'll be on the scout for a pub near to the City Ground for some grog and the lunchtime game.

Bueller ?
Do you have the inflatable Lone Ranger fancy dress outfit for this one? Otherwise it isn't really a proper trip to Nottingham.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Or for something different head for West Bridgeford, enjoy the restaurants and a short 10 min walk to the City Ground via Trent Bridge.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Heading up this afternoon, staying with my sister and brother-in-law (Forest STH)

Really hoping for a decent result otherwise it's going to be a long weekend.

Nottingham has LOADS of decent pubs.
Indeed, l used to really look forward to my away days at both Forest and County back in the day.

A beer drinkers paradise was Nottingham. I'm sure it still is.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Or for something different head for West Bridgeford, enjoy the restaurants and a short 10 min walk to the City Ground via Trent Bridge.
My brother-in-law is in West Bridgford and has been a Forest STH for decades. Aiming to meet him there pre-match depending what time I can get to Nottingham,

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you have the inflatable Lone Ranger fancy dress outfit for this one? Otherwise it isn't really a proper trip to Nottingham.
Blimey, good memory!
No, sadly I will not be mounted on an inflatable horse tomorrow. Although it was a bit of a nuisance having to deflate it every time I needed a piss, so I won't miss that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey, good memory!
No, sadly I will not be mounted on an inflatable horse tomorrow. Although it was a bit of a nuisance having to deflate it every time I needed a piss, so I won't miss that.
I've still got some photos from that day, along with HM waving to all and sundry.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Bueller ?
I always did five and two reverse.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005

Attachments

• 38E14E5A-B766-41D1-9AC8-608F9D93D49A.jpeg
    38E14E5A-B766-41D1-9AC8-608F9D93D49A.jpeg
    1,015 KB · Views: 53

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here