[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Enciso has to score that. Has to. Just side foots it down the middle. Show some composure man.

Mitoma will be tripled marked now. Wasteful
He was double marked then!

There's been more feel of a goal on its way already than on the whole of Sunday.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Mitoma playing better than he did against Man United.
Credit where it's due to AWB (pains me to say it with him being ex-Palace. But he's genuinely one of the best 1v1 defenders in world football.

Can make the best wingers in the world look bang average on his day. I thought RDZ should have put Mitoma on Shaw after his booking to mix things up.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Fair play to Forest, having a proper go. Just thinking back to Leicester’s dismally defensive tactics at home earlier in the year, more ambition from Forest in first 15 minutes than from Foxes for entire game. Still can’t believe they came so close to beating us!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone got a decent river, mine keeps freezing

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
.....and on Webster. I think he might not be averse to a move in the summer for better game time, which'll be a shame.
If we were to sign Colwill, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Webbo move on. Whatever he says, he must be a bit pissed off being replaced after his good performance on Sunday, squad rotation notwithstanding.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Proper imposing themselves now. They've worked out the left hand side nicely, Mitoma and Pervis have got their number now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports