Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Please accept this message as notification that I am leaving my position of OMT starter. I want to take this moment to thank you sincerely for the opportunity you have given me and to wish my successor the very best of luck in the run in.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Hughton has done wonders with mostly average players for the last two seasons but he seems incapable of lifting them after being beaten by our close competitors
in the division happened last year after the defeat at home to borough 4 defeats also this season against Newcastle away, something is very very wrong at times psychologically

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Hughton has done wonders with mostly average players for the last two seasons but he seems incapable of lifting them after being beaten by our close competitors
in the division happened last year after the defeat at home to borough 4 defeats also this season against Newcastle away, something is very very wrong at times psychologically

Yeah. Get rid.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
P**s off, you call yourself a fan, clueless gimp, all on your own are you?

It seems like you're being a clueless gimp at the moment mate.
I'll say it again, don't take the fact that we lost, out on me.
Have a drink and look forward to the next game.

We're all fans that all want the same thing, and we're all hurting at the moment.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone who puts some stupid 'bedwetting comment' is an absolute DICK in my opinion. If you are not hurting from the last two results then I suggest you go and have a word with yourself. Fancy using some pathetic insult to fans who are sat here gutted right at this moment.

Definitely hurting but we didn't have a lot of luck today.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We'll win convincingly at Rotherham and everyone's hopes will be back up. I'm half full, at least we lost on a weekend where our closest teams are both playing each other. We've lost 2 games on the spin which will now lead to a good run of results. If I were CH, I'd drop Stephens and go back to playing the team we were using for the first 1/3 of the season. Maybe it's time we tried Kayal and Sidwell from the start? March needs to start games too, he's far too good to be sitting on the bench.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Prematurely laughing at their definite relaxation, whilst arrogantly assuming our automatic promotion, might be coming home to roost!

Too many got counting the chickens way too early.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Definitely hurting but we didn't have a lot of luck today.

Our luck this season had been largely pretty good right up until the 81st minute on Tuesday. Could really do without Lady Luck getting aggro with us at the end of the season again.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Thinking about it...

If we really do crash and burn and finish in the Play Offs, I've noticed sometimes the sides in the worst form do the best, and vice-versa, which we have been on the wrong end of at least once and debatably twice, maybe this time we might at least get to Wembley.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Stam and Carvalgal amongst others, don't consider us having average players. They talk of us building over a couple of years at cost a promotion ready squad. The cost side is borne out by huge accounting losses in acquiring very highly paid players.

Agree about the mindset. Is the pressure of the chasing pack causing this loss of momentum?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Stam and Carvalgal amongst others, don't consider us having average players. They talk of us building over a couple of years at cost a promotion ready squad. The cost side is borne out by huge accounting losses in acquiring very highly paid players.

Agree about the mindset. Is the pressure of the chasing pack causing this loss of momentum?

If we did go up we would have to sign about 8 players and that just isn't going to happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here