Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official Match Day Thread ****

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We will get over run through the midfield today. JFC and Crofts are passengers. CMS will only see the ball if Kaz runs it into the 6 yard box and puts it on his shoe lace.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hey its just dawned on me
he is going to play Dunk up front(top scorer) or is that just to left field

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Surely the time to judge will be post match

it is
and they/we will
WTF I put them down for a 2-0 win Oh well stick with it things might just be OK

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Albion have Dale Stephens out and Forest are missing Andy Reid.

The starting XI will be something like:

Darlow
Hunt-Wilson-Mancienne-Fox
Tesche-Vaughan
Burke-Lansbury-Antonio
Assombolonga

vs

Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Bennett
Crofts Holla Forster-Caskey
Colunga Lualua
Mackail-Smith

With Forest playing a left footer at left back their discernible weakness has been prevented.

Mackail-Smith being taller and faster chosen to lead the line. Colunga can only be included for his passing ability, and Lualua may start in the central role (arguable) which I thoroughly approve.

Last edited:

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
quote from forest forum!. "Watching Sammi Hyppia's post match press conference, and by the sounds of it he couldn't motivate a sprinter to run in a 100m race"

About sums up what I've seen so far!.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Quite often these appalling team selections play better than expected, hopefully we'll be able to keep the score down to double figures. I notice that percy has started the match thread as well.......
oddballs-mob.jpg

:thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We will get over run through the midfield today. JFC and Crofts are passengers. CMS will only see the ball if Kaz runs it into the 6 yard box and puts it on his shoe lace.

Agree we will be overrun but the only reason Crofts and JFC are seen as passengers are the roles they are asked to play. Let them get forward and revert to what they know how to do rather than cover the full backs

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
quote from forest forum!. "Watching Sammi Hyppia's post match press conference, and by the sounds of it he couldn't motivate a sprinter to run in a 100m race"

About sums up what I've seen so far!.

It starts off with a complete understanding of the Finnish people.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Agree we will be overrun but the only reason Crofts and JFC are seen as passengers are the roles they are asked to play. Let them get forward and revert to what they know how to do rather than cover the full backs

I know Crofts scored a few goals last season but he just doesn't seem to be of the same ability as the rest of the team, he seems too limited for a team wanting mobility, as for JFC I can't for the life of me see how he can be seen as defensive cover in place of Ince:shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
hey its just dawned on me
he is going to play Dunk up front(top scorer) or is that just to left field

We'll need a few corners today if we're going to score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here