Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Roll call

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Me + my 6 yr old son for who its his first away game. Staying over night as well. We're just figuring out which clubs to go to Saturday night! :thumbsup:

Hooters?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I read your post and this came to mind.

[yt]iCZpZAzXerY[/yt]

"Want a lift up to Nottingham"
"Alright"

:wink:

Genius! We speak slightly more then that actually. I possibly could ahve just said my stepdad, would have made it sound better!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got my tickets yesterday for me and son. Travelling by train at a cost of £60 return from Portslade and meeting him there. Have to be on particular trains otherwise it was going up to £85. Not sure why trains are so expensive but guess its a fair distance. Arriving in Nottingham at 12 so time for some beers before hand. Last time I went to Forest I remember drinking in Notts County bar which was a bit odd.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Got my tickets yesterday for me and son. Travelling by train at a cost of £60 return from Portslade and meeting him there. Have to be on particular trains otherwise it was going up to £85. Not sure why trains are so expensive but guess its a fair distance. Arriving in Nottingham at 12 so time for some beers before hand. Last time I went to Forest I remember drinking in Notts County bar which was a bit odd.

Sounds like you're on same train as me, 11:15 out of St Pancras by any chance?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sounds like you're on same train as me, 11:15 out of St Pancras by any chance?

8. 10 from portslade is all I can remember off the top of my head. Will be leaving St Pancras earlier than 11.15 though to arrive for 12.00

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here