Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing to moan about, in fact it was fantastic thread

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Decent keeper and 2 decent full backs.there you go for starters.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yep really good game. As I said on another thread best 0-0 I have seen for a long time.

Stadium looks absolutely amazing.

North made plenty of noise at times.

Saw my good friend [MENTION=15014]Waynflete[/MENTION] who haven't seen for some time.

Pie was nice. Harveys was delicious.

It didn't rain on the way home and despite wearing my leathers was nice and warm on the ride too.

Much more optimistic about the season than I was following the Swindon game

Excellent so far, feel better already.

Caterers doing their best to master new roles and doing so with good humour.

Is there a better stadium in the division- and are the fans in it friendlier- not in the SW corner!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was great to be back there tonight after such a long close season. Bring on Barnsley.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Yep really good game. As I said on another thread best 0-0 I have seen for a long time.

Stadium looks absolutely amazing.

North made plenty of noise at times.

Saw my good friend @%1; who haven't seen for some time.

Pie was nice. Harveys was delicious.

It didn't rain on the way home and despite wearing my leathers was nice and warm on the ride too.

Much more optimistic about the season than I was following the Swindon game

We had a great night at the front of the North!! Noisy enough, met our new neighbours (Including Goring by Seagull and his lad), sang when we could. I think the game itself was good, it proved that we need a striker but other than that I feel the side played well - from where I was sitting, Nooney had a storming game in the second half. It was great hearing the East Stand singing, My Pie was ACE, and I bought a copy of TSLR for the first time, and I think it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Plus, best thing of the night, Sally Seagull blew me a kiss. Well chuffed.

Amex is looking fantastic - looking forward to the games when it really will be rocking. Team played well and will get better.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Pleased with a point to be honest the first two games this year I'd say we have played better(only got 1 point) than our first two games last year (got 6 points) and we all know we're just missing a new striker which I'm sure will be in place within the next week , onwards & upwards

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent game of high quality football in the main. Really good set of officials. Some great individual displays. The largest Albion home crowd I've ever had the privilege to be a part of in my lifetime. The stadium looks amazing. The service at the food counters seems to have improved. We played far better than we did in a number of home games last season (and all without Vicente too). Certain players looked like they might have a spring in their step after disappointing seasons last time around. We'd have lost that game last season.

In short, I can't wait for the Barnsley game :clap:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The way people go on you'd think we were back at Withdean as opposed to watching 2 sides playing good football in a fantastic stadium.

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight, roll on Saturday!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bruno showed that we won't miss the FLAIR of Reyes.

Even El Hab produced some Le Tiss style skillz.

Bridge was excellent.

LOVE my new seat.

That double save wouldn't have happened last season.

"Ole ole ole ole Harley Harley" made me chuckle

Noone produced a decent cross

My pie was lush.

You're right - LOADS to celebrate!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Amex is looking fantastic - looking forward to the games when it really will be rocking. Team played well and will get better.

Highest crowd in the championship.

In short, I can't wait for the Barnsley game :clap:

All of the above, plus very positive performances by CMS, Kuszczak, Bruno, El Abd, Crofts, Bridcutt and Bridge.

We created chances tonight!

The draw is now a block to build the season on, onwards and upwards!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I reckon with Bruno, Kooooooosack(sic) and Bridge we are far more solid at the back. Once Buckley returns and if we get a new forward then we will be an excellent proposition. Got home quicker than normal on the Stagecoach express and was more than cheered up to notice we had a new furry friend on the coach - a fella from last season clearly sporting a new wig. Terrific stuff!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I come away from tonight feeling very positive, as I did the Hull game. Another really good display in the 2nd half and overall I think we'll look back on a point against a solid Cardiff team and will be quite happy with that. I also won a tenner on the half time hattrick, although I would have preferred the 3 pts.

Big positive for me again was the performances of Bruno & Bridge. Bruno especially I really like, especially going forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here